Webs (Skz)

Hyunjin's pov

You ever wonder how there's somehow always a spiderman saving the day? How he seems to never stop even after years of work? Well it's simple, it's not always the same guy.
The role of spiderman is something that is passed on from person to person.

After working as spiderman for awhile it takes a toll on you, you can't do this forever. So eventually you have to pass the torch along the line. There's a lot of retired spidermen that walk among the normal crowd. And you know sometimes they come back to the action of needed, but usually the newer generation has it covered.

As each generation passes the new ones get stronger and stronger. Are web swingers are stronger, are agility is faster, smoother, everything about us is advanced. And every time a new spiderman is picked, they usually get a unique power, and keep a little of whatever the last guy had. The spiderman I got my powers from had some crazy brain power.

Designed his own suits and everything on his own. It was an honor to learn from a guy like him. Sadly our time together was cut short, I mean I was only in new York for college. I had to come back home to South Korea once I graduated. And sadly the spiderman before me had only gotten to me senior year.

Maybe if I had more time with him
I could actually learned to control myself better. See I have some kind of electricity ability, which is the worst thing I could have gotten. I always seem to cause some kind of power outage or power surge whenever I use it. I honestly just try avoiding it. 

I rely on my agility and strength. I mean it's more logical to use the safe stuff if it works. Why risk shutting off seoul's power when I can just knock bad guys down the old fashion way?

I sighed when my helmet slightly rang, I was getting a call from my friend Jeongin. I honestly wish this kid had been born a few years earlier. He'd make a perfect next spiderman. But I don't really have plans for retirement anytime soon. I tapped the side of my mask to accept the call.

"Hyunjin are you busy at the moment?" I looked down at the street below me. I was perched on top of some random hotel. "Nah, it's been a quite day for once." Usually there's something going horribly wrong in this city. Break ins, shootings, not to mention the villains here. It's a shocker this place has such a high tourism rate.

"Oh, well I just completed a new gadget for you! I really think you'll like this one!" I smiled as Jeongin's excitement. He absolutely loved robotics, and he loved it when I actually have use for them. "Well now you've got me excited, I'll be over in an instant." I hung up and jumped from the building.

My destination is seoul national university. Makes sense for a kid like Jeongin to be going there. That school very well be the best in the world. And Jeongin is a freshman there, top of the class. It didn't take long for me to be climbing up the side of it. Since there weren't many people walking around, I went ahead and took the window in.

Jeongin was already there waiting to open it for me. Once I was in he shut his curtains and I pulled off my mask.
"So you've talked about how you wanted an easier way to stun enemies." I smiled as Jeongin handed me a small drone. It had the signature spider and colors.

"It has small darts full of muscle relaxers, all you have to do is target someone and fire." I was a little confused as Jeongin took my mask from me. I quickly realized what he was doing though when he took it over this desk. He must be syncing my mask and drone together.