Lee Know ~ Astraphobia

~Astraphobia~

[Astraphobia is extreme fear of thunder and lightning.]

"Dang it! Why did I do that?"

You must be wondering what is going on right? Now let me tell you what happened earlier. It all started when the teacher caught you beating someone in the hallway. Nope you're not the typical bad girl. Actually you are one of those girls who are always nice to others but this one guy really bring the devil out of you. Yup, it's a guy. Why? He talked shit about your boyfriend. Why wouldn't you beat him, right?

So here you are. In detention, alone. Just you. For one hour. "Thank god it was just for an hour. He deserves it for talking about Leeknow like that," you sighed. You just chose to do your homework since one hour is a long time.

After that one hour of detention, you finally free. You decided to wait for your boyfriend to finish his football practice in the library since you guys always go back home together. Unfortunately, luck is not on your side. While you are studying, you heard something that you wish you didn't hear when you are alone. The thunder started rumbling as a sign that it's going to rain sooner or later.

"Where is he? Shoot!," the thunder rumbles again but this time its louder. You tried to call Leeknow but his not answering your calls. Suddenly the lightning flash following by the loud thunder making you close your eyes and ears.

"Leeknow.... Where are you. I need you," you whisper to yourself hoping that he would be there to help you overcome your biggest fear. You started to cry and your body are shaking. You couldn't do anything.

Out of nowhere, you feel someone hugging you. "Hey, it's okay Y/n. I'm here. I'm sorry I'm late. The boys need me. Please don't cry," its Leeknow. He tried to calm you down.

You just hug him tighter and bury your face in his chest. "Leeknow, I'm scared," you start to sob again.

"Bun, it's okay. I'm here. Come on let's get you home, hmm? Your mom must be worried," he take your hands, your bags and books. Then, he take you home with his car.

You feel a lot better when you are with him. He turn on the radio and pick your fav song, B Me from Stray Kids. <3 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked you while holding one of your hands still focusing on the road. You don't want to get into an accident right?

"I'm good. Thanks to you," you smiled at him.

"Now would you like to explain why did you beat the boy?" he smirked at you while you just smiled at him showing your innocent look.

"Why? Well he deserves it. He talked bad about you so I had to do somethin about it," you pout.

"That's my girl but don't do it again next time. You might get hurt. Promise me okay?" he ruffles your hair.

"I promise," you kiss his cheeks.