Prologue

I screamed in pain, my body felt like it was on fire. I could barely hear anything over the ringing in my ears, what I did hear though was Ren calling out to me and my Desire, Sly Blue. Did the transfer work? Was he in his own body now?

The ringing in my ears began to fade, I just managed to turn over to my other side to see a body that looked just like me, coughing and hacking, a grimace of pain on his face.

“S-Sly.” I manage to say through the pain.

“Aoba?” Ren came over and kneeled down beside me, helping me up as delicately as possible.

“Ow! Careful! How-how is Sly?” I opened my eyes and looked from him to the body that lay motionless on the ground not 5 feet from me.

I crawled my way over to the body, panting and worried for my other self, adrenaline must be pumping through my veins cause the pain was numbed rather quickly. I began to shake Sly, hoping he would wake up.

“Ngh.”I heard him groan and cough.

“Aoba we need to get him to Tae! He sound’s like he is choking!” I looked up at Ren and nodded, having him help me pick up Sly and take him to Grams, hopefully Sly can pull through.

And hopefully getting Sly his own body wasn’t the worst idea the three of us came up with!

(What's up guys I hope you enjoy the story, I been thinking about this idea for at least a day and I really want to see where I can go with this!)