Chapter 1

*Hogwarts express 3rd cabin from the back*

Dear diary,
Today is always an eventful day, trust me on that one. This year Black and Potter have to make it particularly hard for me and my poor, poor soul. *dramatic gasp* Let's recap my poor start to today.
I was at the train station while families were crying and hugging there children wishing them goodbye, I was standing there spectating a slight smile playing my lips as I take in the scene before me, it's good to be going home. My calming thoughts were soon ruined by that absolute idiot Sirius goddamn Black, who my diary shall know as S.G.B so that he doesn't ruin my poor, pure pages with his name, the lil shit. Anyway S.G.B comes up behind me throwing his arms around my neck his head resting on my shoulder. "Ahhh, Rosie it's good to be back hey?"
1. My name is Rose not 'Rosie'
2. How many times do I have to tell him that we are not friends and he is possibly the worst person in the universe. The entire universe.
Anyway back to the story
"Ugh, get of me Black." I said while shrugging him of. I turned around to face him, annoyingly having to crane my neck to look at him, damn being 5'3, "I'm hurt Rosie I honestly am, my heart has just shattered." He said dramatically placing a hand on his heart. "See feel it."  He continued grabbing my hand placing it on his annoyingly toned chest. I pulled it away after getting through the entail shock of what was happening. "Ugh Black how many times to I have to say leave me the hell alone you idiot." After that I stormed away pissed at him. I know, I know, real mature of me right. Being the bigger person and all of that rubbish well here I am, being the bigger person what more could you want? Anyway I got on the train blah, blah, blah and now I'm here sitting all alone waiting for my 'friends'. To be fair lily has head girl duty's and Amy... well she's always late, and eating, always eating? Speaking of Amy here she is. "Why. Is. It. That. The. Train. Is. Always. So bloody full?!" She exclaimed throwing her sorry ass onto the seat. "Well maybe if you actually bothered you would be here earlier and it wouldn't be so full huh?" She just huffed in reply to my - may I say - very smart response. But does she respond politely? No. What a bitch. "Oi" Amy said clicking her fingers in-front of my diary, "hey you stop writing in your goddamn diary and look hot." She said fixing her hair. "Huh what the fuck Amy?" She shushed me and pointed to the carriage door. Oh shit the 'marauders' joy. I used to be friends with them, well with potter. But then again I used to be friends with a lot of people I now hate. Ahh we all love our younger selfs don't we. Anyway Amy was playing around with her hair flattening it down and all that jazz and pretty much as soon as she was done the boys came waltzing in like they owned the place.

"Black, what a surprise you don't have Potter with you." I said dramatically gasping, to be honest although I would NEVER admit it But S.G.B did look quite well, nice. He had an arrogant smirk plastered on his face, lazily leaning on the door frame. "Well you see my Rosie," he started. Oh god get ready for the lecture. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?" S.G.B exclaimed clicking his fingers in front of my face. I kept quiet but glared daggers at him. "As I was saying, my darling James Fleamont Potter has decided to be responsible and do his Daring Duties as head boy with Lily-"   He paused, thinking for a second. "Whatever her middle name is Evans."