XXXIX

I really lost track of the months. Y'all probably don't care for this book anymore 😭 I'm sorry I abandoned this app and I lowkey want to get back into writing. I've been struggling to figure out where I want this book to go so that's part of why I couldn't come up with an update but I don't want a typical ending. I'll figure some shit out but I wanna end it soon so i can be onto my nest story unless I do end it with a typical ending and the next book be about their kids life? With a whole different story line? Y'all lemme know please

Leave comments please ❤️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

1 year later

With several months of counseling for her untreated childhood trauma, Amoura finally felt some relief with life. Of course she had to tend to two kids but she had the help of Dre and family which really helped out a lot. She blocked her mom and since didn't hear from her which she was happy about. She just wanted to cut her out from her life and forget about her. The only time she was reminded of her was in therapy but it was only to help her deal with it better.

  Not to mention she had bought her first car just two months ago. No help from her grandparents or Dre. She had her own nail business on the side which was doing really good since she'd started only a year ago. Everything in her life was in place and she loved it.

"Step over it." She said to Clover, who's hand she was holding

Clover jumped over the puddle and immediately started laughing making Amoura laugh too. She had just turned one but had such a big personality for somebody that could barely talk yet.

"You ready to see daddy?"

"Daddy!" Clover screamed while smiling

"Yes daddy in there waiting for you. You gone be bugging him all night not me."

Amoura still stayed with her grandparents considering she wasn't ready to move out on her own yet. She didn't mind staying with Dre she just felt like with college she didn't want to because it would be a distraction. She had to relax on the sex they were having and realize school was now her main priority and her nail business.

She watched as Clover ran up to his door and started banging. She was wearing a pink dress and her little hot pink fluff yeah slides. The weather was in the eighties today despite it only being the beginning of May.

A minute later the door opened and Dre appeared. Clover immediately reached her hands up to be picked up. Dre picked her up without hesitation and gave her a kiss.

"Fuck you banging on my door like that for little girl?"

Clover said god knows what in gibberish and Dre communicated back with her as if it were nothing. Since she had a couple people with appointments to get their nails done today she was came early to drop Clover off with him. Ace was out of town with her grandma and papa since they decided to take a little mini vacation but Amoura had things to do that week and clover couldn't go because they knew how much of a handful she was. The only time clover acted right was when either she or Dre was around. Everyone else she acted a fool with.

When Dre tried to put clover down she wasn't having it. She kept her legs around him and whined till he came back up.

"Girl you act like you attached to him. You literally gonna be with him this whole week stop that."