𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1 ❤︎

Deidara P.O.V
I stood underneath a tree as I listen to the rain softly splashing against the ground, I must admit the rain is something that calms me down. I never knew why but the way the rain sounds when it hits the floor is very calming to me for some odd reason.

I've been doing my best not to get overly angry, only because of one reason..

I look over at Tobi who is standing right beside me while staring at me, I give him a glare which makes him back off slightly
Ever since Tobi joined the Akatsuki my life has been a nightmare, It feel like every mission I go on the mission itself isn't hard but having to babysit Tobi is the hardest part.

All he does is act childish, sometimes I wonder why pein made him my partner..
I shut my eyes tightly as I let out a low growl due to Tobi who moved much closer to me than before and is now inches away from my face.

"Say, whats on your mind Deidara Senpai?"
Tobi said breaking the silence between us both, I really wish he didn't speak, I didn't wanna hear his annoying voice.

I simply rolled my eyes and pushed Tobi's face away from mine as I got even more annoyed. Tobi can be so annoying sometimes, I don't even know how I'm able to put up with him almost everyday.

"Aww, come on Deidara Senpai, why so mad?"
Tobi said before letting out a soft snicker.

I had no time to think about what to reply to tobi with, all I had to focus on was a mission I received from pein, its quite simple all I have to do is go patrol the hideout since pein had gotten information that someone might be trying to find and sneak inside.

They are thought to be wearing some sort of mask to cover they're identity
Speaking of masks, I've always wondered what Tobi was hiding underneath that mask of his
I sit down and look over at Tobi who's being childish as always.

What could Tobi being hiding underneath his mask that he really doesn't want anyone noticing?
It really annoys me not being able to see what he's hiding behind that spiral orange mask.

I huffed softly before I snapped back into reality due to Tobi giggling.
"What's so funny Tobi?"

"Oh uhmm.. nothing it's just.. you're staring"
Tobi said as he giggled right after as if he were flattered by the idea I was staring at him.

I blushed heavily and looked away quickly from the childish adult, I quickly got up and thought of the best reasoning to get me away from Tobi.

"I'm gonna go take a dip in a lake or something to refresh myself since I can't be sitting around waiting all day for some person to appear."
I cleared my throat and away towards the closest lake around me.

As I was walking away I heard a faint
"Okay, have fun Senpai!!"
For some reason I didn't notice I smiled softly with the blush disappearing only leaving behind a faint red color on my cheeks.

Once I finally made it to a lake I slowly took of my Akatsuki robe, folding it and laying it on a rock nearby. I did the same with the rest of my clothing besides my boxers, and fishnet top.

After I was done undressing, I slowly made my way into the lake. It was cold just the way I liked it, I finally put my whole body inside the lake and rested my shoulders with a soft sigh escaping my lips with a slight smile.