I'll Show You Your Beauty - SanjixReader

You sighed as you stared in the mirror as Nami and Robin brushed their hair. You never felt special nearthem, you weren't tall like them, didn't have big breasts like them and when you ate it looked like you were expecting a child.

"Y/N" you looked at Nami when she called your name. "Are you alright? You've been spacing out a lot lately."

You smiled at your two friends, running your hand thru your (hair length, Hair color) hair before sighing."Im okay, I don't think I've slept well the past few nights." You gave your friends a small and not so believable smile, but both of them picked up on the fact you didn't want to talk about it.

After everyone was ready, you in a baggy t-shirt and high waisted leggings to cover you stomach after you ate. You smiled at Chopper and Ussop as they cheered when you walked in. You let out a squeak when Sanji ran to you and picked you up and sat you down next to him causing the girls to giggle when your face went bright red. "What would you like for breakfast beautiful ladies?" Sanji asked opening the platter of food showing, scrambled eggs, french toast and pancakes along with bacon, sausage and a fruit bowl.

You gripped your baggy shirt and smiled and just grabbed a fruit bowl and a small fork. "Thank you Sanji."

Sanji smiled but it wasn't his happylarge smile when he addressed the female crew members. Sanji handed out the rest of the food, watching you pick at your fruit bowl. Your normal breakfast was larger and thats one of the reasons he liked you a little bit more than the other girls. Sanji looked at Nami and Robin who glanced at you then each other with a frown. He was happy he wasn't the only one noticing your change in appetite.

After breakfast, everyone went on their way and you stayed to help Sanji. You weren't a good fighter so you helped out where you could. "Gorgeous." Your eyes went to Sanji's when he spun you around to face him. "I've been calling your name for ten minutes."

"Oh.. I'm sorry San-"

"What's going on with you?" The cook frowned at you. "The girls said you haven't been sleeping welland now today you didn't eat your normal breakfast and you barely touched the fruit salad?"

"I'm just not hungry today." You waved him off, looking for the dish towel and a dish to dry.

Sanji's frown deepened. "Come with me." Sanji said pulling you by the hand down to the sleeping quarters. He stood you in front of the mirror, you refused to look at yourself so you looked at his face. "Do you know what I see?' You pursed your lips together and shook your head. "A beautiful woman,one that I am so glad to call my friend."

Tears filled your eyes and you smiled."Thank you Sanji." You whispered your blush making you feel hot.You had always liked the chef but you knew Sanji was a serial flirt and you weren't anything special.

"I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. You're beautiful, you're so naturally kind and warm hearted. You walk into a room and melt the coldest of hearts with your smile." Sanji said slipping a hand around your waist and pulling you into his chest. You could feel his heartbeat on your back. "Your skin is so soft." He whispered as his hand trailed under your leggings as he made his way south, you felt your stomach going tight and warm as his fingers lightly traced the fabric of your lace panties you wore that morning. "I like you the way you areY/N." Sanji whispered in your ear before kissing your neck making you moan slightly. "Do you want me to show you how much I like you?"

Your head was spinning from all the feelings you felt. There was no way Sanji could like you, you were you. Sanji was strong, handsome and so talented, you were nothing."Tell me what you want?" Sanji said nipping at your ear lobe. You let out a whimper as Sanji's fingers pressed into you, you felt him moving his fingers in a circle motion feeling the lace rubbing your small nub as you grew wetter.

"Sanji." You moaned as your back arched, your head falling against his chest as he held you still as you came. "I want you to show me how much you like me."

Sanji pressed a kiss you your lips,turning your head to him as he pushed your pants and your underwear down as far as he could before he broke away from the kiss and removed them fully. Sanji was on his knees and took one of your legs over his shoulders as he licked up your juices before sliding a finger in you and sucked on your clit. You grabbed the post of the bed nearest to you was Sanji gripped your ass, in between licks he told you how beautiful you sounded as you moaned his name, you feltthe hotness spread over your body as you came again, Sanji lickingevery drop of you before he stood up and kissed you, making you tasteyour come on his tongue before he spun you to face the mirror. You looked at your reflection your face was flushed and your knees shook as Sanji kissed your neck.

"This is my favorite look on you my love." Sanji said kissing down the back of your neck, you heard his pants fall to the floor as Sanji grabbed you by the back of your knees and lifted you up, your back against his chest as you were spread wide open in front of the mirror. You blushed when you saw his large cock standing at attention, all for you. "Are you ready?"Sanji asked lightly in your ear as he lined up his cock to your dripping wet entrance. "Watch the mirror, watch how beautiful you are as you come around me."

"Sanji." You moaned as he slid in you, you watched as he slid in and out of you, you looked at Sanji's eyes and they weren't full of lust. They were full of care and love.You whimpered as you felt yourself getting closer, you bit your lipas you touched your breasts as Sanji groaned and picked up his pace thrusting in you. "Ohh. Ohhh. Mhmmmm" You whimpered closing youreyes then opening them when Sanji stopped telling you to open your eyes and watch you come. You nodded and opened your eyes, looking at Sanji's in the mirror as he continued thrusting in you, Sanji gripped the back of your legs as you tighten around him coming on him, he grunted your name burying his face in your neck as he came in you.

Sanji kissed your neck. "I like you alot my beautiful Y/N."

Your head fell onto his shoulder and you turned to kiss his neck as he slid out of you, gently setting you on the bed. You smiled at him. "I like you a lot too, Sanji."

Sanji pressed his kiss to your lips,licking your lips before kissing you deeper. "No one else can compare to you, and no one can make you feel as good as me."

You blushed and went to cover your body, Sanji grabbing your hands as they went to shield your naked body. "Do I need to show you again?" Sanji said licking yournipple causing you to moan as he leaned you back into the bed. "I guess I do." He said as you went for round two showing you how beautiful he really thinks you are.

______________________________________

I hope this was good! I'm terribly sick but I really wanted to get you your request out!