Chapter 5- Annoucements

"Alohomora"- someone whispered as if they were trying to get in my room

"Excuse me?!" i said shouting "Have you ever heard of privacy?!"

"Hum...your room is nice...What's that smell." Malfoy said while barging in and looking around

"Of course..." I said behind my breath "Candied raspberry, now would you mind i need to change, i'm exhausted."

"I'm not looking" he sat on my bed and grabbed a leather notebook, and started writing.

"Oh my god, leave Malfoy i'm serious."
"Fine" he got up and left, just that easy

His cologne sat in my bed and soon went through all of my room, it seemed like he was there but wasn't...He completely forgot about the kiss, so did i, mostly. But what did it matter, I liked Cedric. He is a gentleman to me and the sweetest boy.
I went to bed.

(Fast forward to the next morning )

I woke up and went to breakfast. I sat with Fred and George.

"Hey guys, mind if i sit?"

"Be our guest" they said together

"Have you heard Y/N?" -george

"What?" I said while pouring some coffee.

"Dumbledore will announce the triwizard tournament." -fred

"It is known to be the most wicked tournament of all times"-george

"Really it is happening this year?!"

"Indeed Y/N." -fred

"They say some people get bloodied up very bad!"-george

"Which is what makes it so wicked!" - both said happy

"Ouch, are you guys looking to join?"

"Of course!"- George "if Dumbledore doesn't create some bloody rule of age!"-fred

We all giggled and ate breakfast

As some time passed dumbledore started making THE announcement

"Good morning, to all of you, I am guessing by now most of you have an idea of what is happening this year..." as he was saying people started whispering -

"The Triwizard Tournament... well, some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago, as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry – Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the Tournament once every five years and it was generally agreed to be the most excellent way of establishing ties between young witches and wizards of different nationalities – until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the Tournament was discontinued."

"The heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an agreed restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age – that is to say, seventeen years or older – will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This" – Dumbledore raised his voice slightly for several people had made noises of outrage at these words – "is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the Tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below Sixth and Seventh year will be able to cope with them. I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion." His light-blue eyes twinkled as they flickered over to Fred and George's mutinous faces. "I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen,"

"THAT'S RUBBISH!!!" Fred & George yelled along with some other students.

"SILENCE!!!" Dumbledore yelled "I would now like to present you to your teammates for this year's tournament."

"First, let us all welcome the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic." He presented as the french girls entered the hall

The boys wandered.

"And now, Durmstrang Institute!" The boys walked in one stronger and hotter than the other, i lost my shit so did Ginny and Hermione.

"see ginny you can leave dean now.." hermione said whispering to her shoulder.

We all laughed.

"Ok, now that everyone was presented and you know how this works just put your name in the goblet of fire until tommorrow 6:30pm. Off to class."

We got up and left.