27

pranking mads group chat
*bryce added addison to this chat*
jaden:hey guys
addison:hiii what should we prank Mads with??
bryce: hi and idk
jaden: i have an idea!
bryce: well should we set up a date for u to tell us or will u already tell us
addison: lmao what is it!?
jaden: blah blah blah bryce
jaden:lets prank her by telling her that addison's pregnant....
addison:wait wha-
bryce: YES WE R DOING THAT
addison:... oh... uh... okay
jaden:will someone get a fake pregnancy test thats positive?
addison: me and bryce will figure that out but we need to start giving hints. ill tell her ive been feeling sick and just vomit!
bryce: sounds good! but whos the dad 😳 😏
addison:u🤭😳
bryce: thats what i thought 😏
jaden:ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🤮🤮🤮 go to ur private chat lovebirds 🤢
addison: ahahhahahahahahah
bryce:lmao i mean mads is gonna ask...
jaden: i guess but GROSS
bryce: 🙄
addison: ok lets get to work. ima text u bryce... for the fake test or whatever
bryce:k

end of group chat convo

Addison's POV
"Bryce i think Mads has pregnancy tests in Jadens bathroom" i say whispering. " whos gonna go get them" he asks. "i mean mads told me where they were so ill get them"i say. "wait shes in his room and so just go in his room and ask her where they r. take a test and come back here and ill have a pink pen ready. dont tell her anything just ask her and act all tired and worried." he says. "omg this is gonna be fun" i say squealing. we both laugh and i go to his room.

"oh hi" i say to mads fiddling with my hands. "whats wrong?" she asks. "um, where r the pregnancy tests u kept in jadens bathroom" i say holding my head from both my temples. "wait what" she says getting up. "dont ask anything just give me a pregnancy test" i say. "okay then" she says opening a drawer and giving me a test. "thanks" i say running out of her room. "bryce i got it" i say barging into his room and falling on the bed. "omg" he says. "ok i have a pink pen right here." he says. "bryce ur so stupid i have to take the test first so theres 1 line and then we can draw another line on. and so she thinks i actually peed on the stick" i say laughing. "oh... okay then i guess now u have to go pee on a a stick.....?" he says. "yup brb" i say running into the bathroom. i open the package and pee on the stick. i was scared for some reason even tho it was obviously going to be negative. i went to Bryce and looked at the test. it was negative as i expected. "omg phew" i say. "were u scared it was gonna be positive" bryce says laughing. "well idk but yeahhh" i say.

bryce's POV
we drew another line and man did it look realistic. I was kinda freaking out just looking at it even tho i knew it was fake. "dude that looks so real that im freaking out" i say. "ikr" addison says. "i should go to mads now while im crying" addison says. "yesss" i say. "k im gonna go" she says in a scared tone. "make me cry" she says. "wtf... why would i wanna make u cry?!" i say. "well because i said soooo" she says sassing me. "HOW?!" i say whisper yelling." idk say something mean" she says. "dude thats the last thing I'd do" i say. "well let me think then" she says. she stands there and then all of a sudden her eyes fill up with tears and that was HARD to watch. "my dad" she says. tears roll down her cheeks and i hug her. "i think this got rlly deep" i say. "mhm" she says hugging me tighter. "i miss him" she says. "i know u do" i say. "im crying enough i think mads will believe this" she says. "ok well then go to her. "kk" she says walking out of the room carrying the test and crying a bit more.
Addison's POV
"mads..." i say crying. "addison is everything alright" she says hugging me. "did u take the test" she asks. i continue crying and show her the test. "wait what.. IM GONNA BE AN AUNT!" she yells. "WAIT WHOS THE DAD?!" she asks being impatient. "who do u think it is" i ask. "bryce?!" she says smiling and yelling. "mhm" i say. "IM GONNA BE THE MATERNAL AND PATERNAL AUNT YAYYY" she says yelling. i felt so bad! i decided to act a bit more. "i didnt tell bryce yet, what if he doesnt wanna take care of the child with me, what if he leaves me" i say crying. "we arent even officially dating yet mads!" i say crying. she hugs me and i wanted to laugh so bad. "addison, bryce would never leave u" she says. "im gonna go tell him" i say getting up. "yes u have to" she says motivating me. i go over to bryce . "OMG SHE FELL FOR IT SO BAD!" i say whispering. and closing the door. "i told her that i didnt tell u and what if u dont wanna take care of the child or whatever and she was motivating and stuff and she was so happy that shes gonna be an aunt. i feel SO BAD RIGHT NOW" i say laughing. "omg this better than i thought." he says shocked. "ok anyways now act all happy that ur gonna be a "dad" and go to jaden and mads room and yell that ur gonna be a dad" i tell him. " ill come with u" i say as we walk outside the room and to jaden's and mad's room. "IM GONNA BE A DAD" he says yelling. I laugh and he hugs me and picks me up and spins around. " IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE" jaden says running around. "IM GONNA BE AN AUNT" mads yells." THERES GONNA BE A TINY LITTLE PARTY ANIMAL OR BAD BLEEP RUNNING AROUND" Jaden says running around. "WE HAVE TO GET THE NURSERY FOR THE BABY READY" mads tells me. "omg u guys r in such a hurry, theres still like 9 months yk" i say. "U NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR UR FIRST ULTRASOUND" mads yells. "mads...... what if i told u that this is a prank and jaden and bryce r a part of it..." i say giggling. "ADDISON I HATE U SOOO MUCH. I WAS EXCITED TO BE AN AUNT" she says yelling. "im sorry!!" i say hugging her. "fine its okay but next time i get this news it better be real and bryce better be the dad" she says. "thats on the future" i say. "so ur saying that u dont wanna have a family with me huh?" bryce says. "well i didnt say THAT but maybbeeee i do maybbeee i dont" i say walking away. "THATS NOT A MAYBE THING. MY NIECE OR NEPHEWS DAD BETTER BE BRYCE OR I'LL KILL U BOTH" jaden says. "FINE" addison yells.

A/N
wow this was a rollercoaster lmao. anywayysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss BRADDISON OMG ADDISONS TIKTOK ON THE SONG SWERWIN WAS JUST TORTURE LMAO AND THEN THE LIVE! OMG anyways comment if u want them to start a family in the book or not... love u and thanks for 5K OMG THATS SO CRAZY!