pool party!

You have been good friends with the k-pop group BTS, and you were at their house playing in their pool. Today you were playing pool volleyball, and you were spiking well.

'' pass it to me!'' you bump it up into the air, then spike over the net. ''yaaaaaas!!! ''Your team, jk, jimin and rm, roaring with excitement. '' good job!'' you go around to high-5 them all.

V was just learning how to play, and he was doing well. you weren't paying attention when V went to serve over. You came back to your spot, '' move!!!''. You look up, the ball whips you in the face. It knocked you underwater. The blood spread through the water slowly.

''You have to wait until the other team is ready!'' Suga explained. They all stand there waiting for you to come back up. you let out your last breath, and the bubble rose to the top of the water. " she's going to drown!". V dives under. ''she took in too much water, She is not breathing!'' RM said. V paused, ''why me!'' he complained. '' I'll do it!'' offered rm.

''No, I did it. You just stay back!'' You're still not waking up. V tried CPR and mouth-to-mouth.*chough!* *chough!*. Water is spilling out of your mouth as you sit up. You stand up and begin to cry. V sighs in relief.

''Why are you crying?'' asks V. you wipe your bloody nose. '' I'm so sorry'' you whimper. ''you are ok, and that's what matters, k?'' you nod in agreement as they carry you inside.

They lay you on the couch, and rm gives you a blanket. '' am I going to get your seat wet?'' your teeth were chattering. '' no I don't care, are cold?'' RM asks ''ya, but I'm fine''. V sits beside you and hugs you. '' wait'' you stop, '' who hit me? and saved me?''. Rm gets up and leaves.

The room goes silent, V spook up. '' it was me who served, then hit you...'' he confesses.'' it's fine ''you say, V smiles. You were very tired that night so you fell asleep on the couch not knowing v was still there with you.

The next day

The feeling of someone holding you around your waist, then the feel of someone's breath on the back of your neck. You turn over to face them, it was V, wide-eyed looking at you. You giggled. Then he cupped his hand around your face "I'm sorry".

You feel your heart racing then a cough coming on, You roll over.'' you k?'' his rubs your back. you roll back over, once again, he holds your face up to his. You close your eyes, then feel the soft touch of lips on lips.

Then you're interrupted by the sound of dishes smashing in the kitchen. You rush over to investigate the state. 바보 팅 (silly) Jimin dropped a dish. You bent over to help him not see the glass under you.

''ow!!!'' you fall back, you cut your knee and hit your head on the floor.'' are you ok, like you are always getting hurt?'' Jimin said, ''well if it wasn't for you people I wouldn't be hurt!!'' you shout running off to get a band-aid. Jimin tries to follow you, then you shut the door on him...

You walk into your room after finding the band-aid. You sit on your bed to put it on when Jimin and V both walk in. '' are you ok? I'm sorry for what I said '''. '' what we mean is,'' V corrects, '' is that i-'' you give him the stink eye, '' I mean, we are sorry.''

You jump up to give them both a hug knocking them to the floor. You all just lay there, laughing. '' so, we cool?'' jimin asks you,'' ya!'' you smile at him. Jimin gets up to leave, now only you and V are left in your room.

V looks at you and smiles as he hugs you again, this time with him kissing you on your forehead. ''Hey?'' V freezes looking at you, ''Ummm,'' he answers,'' you know that before was my-'' you hesitate,'' our first kiss?'' he finished, you look at him. '' It was your first kiss!?" you were surprised.

A person your age, that's nice and cute, never had their first kiss? ''and yes, and I thought it was fine, did you?''. You stay silent for a minute sitting up. ''Y-yes? Are you sure -?'' you mutter, he pulls you close, kissing you passionately

A week later

''Will you be my girl-'' v stops, ''yes!!''. That night you slept together. The next morning you were awakened by a, '' CONGRATS!''. The members of the BTS were standing in your bedroom, with boxes and bags of presents for you both!

''감사합니다 방탄 소년단!'' (thank you much bts) you humbly say, '' no problem, did you wake him!?''. You look at V laying beside you, still asleep. '' wake up sleepy'' you whisper in his ear,'' what are you pregnant!?" he moans. The whole room erupts with laughter, you blush, hard. " no 바보 팅!!'' You screech in his face. '' why would you say that!?'' you ask, ''duno?- ow! Hey, watch it!!!''.

As you are opening the presents, you are reading the big card: congrats! on the new love of your life, if you ever need help, I will always be there for both of you, like a family- BTS & ARMY. '' aww, thx you very much guys!''.

The one gift that made you laugh the most was the Pandora Charm Bracelet. It had all of BTS's name and hearts around V's charm. It made you smile, and you also noticed that RM was most of the time looking at you. When you look back at him he would just look away. You didn't care unless it was something else.

That day all you did was hang out with the members at the carnival nearby, then left the members at the house and went shopping with just V. so far this is what you picked out.

V didn't like those until he found one...

'' hey why do I need to go shopping anyway?'' you ask V, 'Well I thought you would like to go out to party with us some time'', you look worried well you probably don't know, but I don't like to party-'' he looks down, ''ok? But it would be just me and BTS, right '' you smile, ''I was just kidding you, hahaha''.

so, the sum of the thing we bought was ₩50,670,469, then I realized that I never had my wallet, but V paid with his phone. You were happy that you found someone like you and also loved them very much, and that would pay for anything like that for you.

That night V was in the shower when he asked you to come in, he needs the soap. You didn't want to see him in his B-day (butt naked) suite, so you kept your eyes closed passing it to him.

As you were passing him the soap, he pulled you into the shower, and you hate water! '' hey! I-'', he kisses you passionately running his hand down to your hips...

hope you liked it, this was my first ever ff made in 2017, and I never showed it to anyone EVER! My grammar is questionable .... lmao!