~Flashback~ part 3

Please note, I'm writing this as I go. It is completely unedited and if it doesn't work with something I've already posted, there's either a legit reason for it, or it's because I need to go back and fix something within my story, which I will do when it's done.

I apologize that this short bit isn't my best work. I spent my morning in agility class with my pit bull, and spent the rest of my day with a hormonal husband (yeah, I'm fairly certain he has male pms. ><) and a teething 15 month old. 

This will probably be the last thing posted in the restricted story for quite a while. I'm hoping this will be a three part series, so I'll put all the intimate scenes for all three stories here.

Kane:

            I watched her fly apart in my brothers’ arms, and now it was my turn and I couldn’t wait. As soon as Rylan released his hold on my ability to shift, I moved closer to her. She glanced up at me, watching me closely, and I enjoyed the feeling of her eyes trailing over my body. Her eyes widened when they dropped to my swiftly hardening cock and she noticed I was pierced there as well. I could smell her desire, even from here.

            I felt as Cedric moved closer as well, and I pulled her up, hugging her to my chest. She rubbed herself against me and I felt her fingernails gently scratch up my muscles, making them jump in response.

            Cedric groaned as he pulled her hips back, and I couldn’t help the small grunt that I gave when her beaded nipples came in contact with my chest. I ran my hands up her ribs and flicked my thumbs over her nipples, making them even harder. Her breathy moans were making it difficult to restrain myself and I could tell they were having the same effect on Cedric.

Alex:

            Heat pooled between my legs again. I was turned around again, and the dark haired guy smashed his lips to mine, biting my lip gently as I felt a couple of fingers slide under my panties. The blond one moaned as his finger slipped inside me and my knees nearly buckled as he lightly pinched the little bundle of nerves and then slid his thumb over it.

            I felt his tongue and teeth against my shoulder blade, just as I felt the dark haired one lick and tease my breast. Just as suddenly, I felt their teeth prick my skin and I felt like I was flying. I faintly heard them both cursing as they started to come as well.

            I stood back and sighed softly, feeling my entire body relax. The tall guy who seemed to be in charge stepped forward and whispered in “We’ll see you again soon, Baby.” Before he captured my lips with his own and I kissed him back before looking behind him to see four black wolves standing close.

            I suddenly jerked awake, gasping. I looked around my room and let out a breath, realizing it had just been a dream. My body still had delicious tingles racing through it, but as I blinked to clear my eyes, I realized the dream was fading from my mind. Why?

            I bit my lip, realizing that I was fully clothed again, this time in a pink t-shirt and dark grey sweat pants. As I got out of bed to go splash some water on my face, I realized that there were five places on my body that ached. It was almost a burning ache. I slid down the waistband of my sweats, just so that I could see why my hip ached. And that’s when I noticed, I had a red mark there, almost in the shape of teeth marks, although two points at the top of the circle stood out, as if whatever made the mark had bitten down harder with fangs.