Twitter Friends

Alec's POV

It was a normal day like any other I was in an interview which is the new normal for me. My song Let Me Down Slowly is currently blowing up on youtube and all streaming platforms and I was ecstatic. I remember my manager calling me up early in the morning to tell me about how my song was blowing up. It was hard to believe considering that when I was signed to my previous label Columbia Records I was dropped the day before I released my Debut Album. I spent years playing outside of parking lots trying to get fans and people to listen to my music so when Atlantic Records gave me a second chance I knew I had to take this offer and not ruin it. It's currently August and I just finished an interview with Elvis Duran and we talked about my song Let Me Down Slowly and what life was like before my song blew up and I was put in the spotlight, I was about to release my next single Death Of A Hero. Soon I was at home in my apartment I decided to go upstairs and take a shower so I went into my bedroom and grabbed some clothes and a towel and went to shower. While I showered I was thinking about how different things are gonna be; I decided that when I got out of the shower to call up my manager and ask him if and when I could go on tour. I would probably have to release more music before I leave. After I was done I decided to check Twitter and saw that Alessia Cara followed me I was super excited because I liked her music and I thought that she was an amazing singer-songwriter so I instantly follower her back.  After I called my Manager Justin and asked him about the tour he said that I would have to release music within the next few months and some time at the end of the year release a mixtape which I was super excited about. After 15 minutes I decided to send Alessia a DM through Twitter I didn't expect her to see it or respond but  I was surprised at what she said. 

                                                             @alessia Cara

@alec benjamin

Hey I was just DMing to say that I love your music think that you are an amazing artist and hope that one day we can write a song together xAlecBenjamin 

Alessia's POV

I was driving home from the studio back to my house in L.A. I decided to move here from Canada for a bit to focus on work and to get away for a bit. While I was driving home I decided to turn on the radio and listen to music and to calm me down a bit after a stressful day. When I turned on the radio I heard, "This is IHeart radio with your on-air host  Elvis Duran today's artist is on a roll with his song let me down slowly with it getting over 100 million streams in the last few months here in the studio with us we have Alec Benjamin" when I heard that I turned the volume up so I could hear what happening because it sounds interesting cause if a song in the first few months gets 100 million streams it must be good.  "Hey thanks for having me." I heard him say after about 2 minutes they finished his interview and they started playing his song on the radio. It was really good and I really liked it it was super catchy. After about 15 minutes I got home and decided to look for his Twitter and Instagram from the pictures I saw he looked super cute and I decided to follow him. After I followed him I decided to make myself something to eat and I left my phone upstairs and went downstairs to go and make lunch I decided to just make a sandwich because I was too lazy to make anything else so I went to the living room and decided to watch Netflix for a bit. After an hour I went upstairs and saw that he had followed me back and saw that he had sent me a DM.

@alec benjamin

Hey I was just DMing to say that I love your music think that you are an amazing artist and hope that one day we can possibly write a song together xAlecBenjamin 

I thought it was cute of him and super sweet of him to send me that DM so I responded.

@alessiacara

Hey, alec I wanted to tell you that I love your music and I think you are an amazing artist too I hope that someday we can meet up and write a song cant wait to hear what you have coming up hopefully we can hang out soon. P.S. sorry for not responding earlier I didn't check my DM's until now xAlessia.

After that, I checked the time it was 10:30 pm so I decided to go take a shower and go to bed because tomorrow I have a couple of interviews and I have to come home and pack because I leave for tour in a few days. But before I fell asleep I see that he answered me. 

@alecbenjamin

Oh, I didn't expect you to respond lol but thanks for saying that about my music I was wondering when you were free so we could possibly hang out and get to know each other better and see what we come up with. xalec 

Normally I wouldn't respond to Dm's but I thought why not since he seems super sweet and genuine I decided to check my calendar and see if we were both free around the same time.

@alessiacara 

 It's fine don't  worry about it  and I was wondering if you were free on Friday so we can hang out since I'm kind of busy writing for my album and  since I'm about to go on tour in a few days I don't really have much free time so if you're free on Friday we can hang out xAlessia

@alecbenjamin

I'm free on Friday to hang out where do you wanna go on Friday;) xAlec

@alessiacara 

I was thinking about how about after I'm done packing we can go somewhere to eat and hang out for the rest of the day. xAlessia 

@alecbenjamin 

Perfect how about I pick you up at around 2 pm on Friday if that's okay  with you xAlec 

@alessiacara 

yes it's perfect ill send you my address and we can hang out anyways I'm gonna go because I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to the studio tomorrow and finish writing a song :(  so see you Friday a 2 pm:) xAlessia 

@alecbenjamin 

Ok perfect cant wait goodnight sleep well and can't wait till Friday :) xAlec 

@alessiacara 

Goodnight and I can't wait either ;). xAlessia 

Alessia's POV

 With that, the conversation ended and I was super excited for me and Alec to meet up. I fell asleep with Alec in my mind and Butterflies in my stomach.

Alec's POV

She actually responded after that I felt my stomach fill with butterflies and I couldn't get her off my mind. I couldn't wait for us to hang out on Friday with that I dozed off and fell asleep with her in my mind thinking about her all night.

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed I just started writing and it's super exciting  I never thought I would write a story but here we are lol. I'm gonna try and write and update as much as I can I will try and have the next chapter out soon not making any promises Anyways vote and comment hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo