1.4 Magic Bullet

After the talk that I had with Derek, I wasn't really sure what to think anymore. I was still having those dreams, and I still felt like someone was watching me. I now knew that he wasn't being some huge stalker and that he wasn't watching me. Then that meant that there is some stranger watching me. Talking about another subject, I haven't talked to Jackson yet. I've been avoiding him. I didn't expect him to apologize, even if he did I knew it'd be fake. I wanted him to be considerate about other people, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

I let out a sigh as I sat down next to Scott and Stiles in class.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he isn't the one who bit you then who did?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott answered annoyed.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott answered frustrated.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know!" Scott exclaimed getting the attention from the whole class. Scott shrunk down into his seat in embarrassment. Scott then turned to me angrily. "What were you thinking going to Derek? Don't you know how dangerous he is?"

"She went to Derek?" Stiles gasped.

"Of course I know how dangerous he is, but that doesn't mean that he can't help us." I said, ignoring Stiles. "Besides, he didn't kill the bus driver."

"We don't know that." Stiles said.

"Yes we do." I said, "Be logical Stiles. Derek helped Scott remember. He's been helping us."

"How has he been helping us hm?" Stiles said, "By harassing you?"

"He has not been harassing me..." I said, and Stiles sent me a look. "I don't know why he thinks that I'm a part of his family, but I'm not."

"He said you were a part of his family?" Scott asked.

"Yes Scott he did. Catch up." Stiles snapped.

The teacher walked over to us placing our tests on the table. I got an A- on mine which was pretty good considering what has been going on. Stiles looked over to Scott's test and he got a D-.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles said, and Scott glared at him. "That was a joke. Guys, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott replied, and I smiled. Scott + Allison= Scallison. My new OTP.

"That's my boy." Stiles smirked.

"We're just studying." Scott denied.

"Uh. No, you're not." Stiles said.

"Uh. Yes, he is." I said, "Scott and Allison are too innocent for that sort of stuff." Scott looked at me annoyed. "No offense Scott."

"None taken." Scott shrugged.

"Not if I'm forced to vicariously live through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I will have you deballed." Stiles said, "And then I'll have to vicariously live through Lin... And please, I can not do that."

"Just get a life Stiles." I sighed, "Let Scott and Allison do what they want."

"And they want to do each other." Stiles said, and I gagged.

"Just stop! Please!" I exclaimed.

"Okay! Just stop with the questions, man." Scott groaned.

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about Derek. Especially Derek... who still scares me." Stiles agreed, and I rolled my eyes.