Chapter 2

Izuku woke up in a Hospital chained to the bed. He looked around and saw Toga on a bed to his left and Dabi on his right. Izuku frantically sat up and strained his eyes to find Eri, she was nowhere to be seen. “Toga! Dabi! Wake up!” Izuku yelled. “Huh..” Toga mumbled, waking up. Toga tried to sit up, but her chains were shorter than mine. “Izu-kun, why can’t I get up?” She asked, struggling more. “Don’t struggle, you’ll only make it worse.” A voice instructed from the door. Izuku’s head snapped to the door, where he saw the pro heros Erasure Head. “Where’s Eri.” Izuku said in a deathly calm voice. “Who- Ohh you mean the child, She’s being treated.” The hero responded. “Why didn’t you arrest us?” Dabi asked, sitting completely up. “You’re chain’s? They were quirk canceling.” Erasure Head asked, stunned. “He’s good at picking locks, we did training without quirks for times like this.” Izuku said simply. “Then why aren’t you two getting out?” He asked. “I feel more like myself with these on and Toga won’t do a lot without me.” Izuku said standing up “Though I do prefer the chains off.” “Now, why did you have that child?” Erasure Head asked, getting back on track. The Villains stayed silent. “We don’t talk about that.” Izuku muttered, sitting back down. “Then let’s get to the topic on hand, You three will be going to U.A. high to test our rehabilitation program. You’ll be in class 1.A. and I’ll be your teacher.” He said looking at some papers “I do have a question for you guys, If you’re willing to answer.” The villains thought for a moment. “Depends on the question.” Those were the last words that were said before HE came.
“I AM HERE” HE said from the doorway. “I don’t see why Stain thought you were such a great hero.” Izuku said. The heroes stopped breathing. “Why do you know about him….” Erasure Head asked. “Why do you need to know?” was Izuku’s response. “One of my students was almost killed because of him.” Erasure said. “Tenya? Right, took the hero name of his older brother Tensi after Tensi was attacked by Stain and permanently immobilized.” Izuku stated. “Why do you know all of this Villian?” Allmight asked. “Well wouldn’t you like to know.” Dabi grumbled. “May I ask my question?” Erasure groaned. “You can ask, you may not get a response.” Dabi said. “Allmight please leave the room.” He asked politely, though he looked mad. “No Prob Azaiwa” Allmight said leaving the room. Azawia groaned. “You have a nice name.” Izuku said. “Um, thanks…. Now I know this might be a sensitive topic but we are going to need your backgrounds.” Azawia whispered, looking at the door like someone was listening. (By this point Toga has her chains and cuffs off.) Izuku slowly took his cuffs off and made a force field around them. “This doesn’t actually protect us from anything but no one else can hear us. I’ll also know if someone enters the bubble.” He explained. “Is that your quirk?” Azaiwa asked. “One of them..” Izuku answered. “How many- you know what we can discuss that later, who’d like to go first?” He asked. “I guess I will.” Toga volunteered. (I’ll make this as a flashback, but Toga’s telling Alzawia) 

Toga was always bullied for having a, as everyone put it, ‘Villain quirk’ She soon turned to Villainy at age 12. In that time she watched her biological family she made sure they took care of her brother. Sometimes when her parents left for a trip she’d disguise herself as the babysitter and make sure her brother was okay. She was finally caught at age 16 and when the Stain got arrested, she broke out of jail and joined the L.O.V.

“You had a brother?” Azawia asked. “Yeah, He’s still alive and everything...” Toga muttered. Aziawa nodded “I can go next.” Izuku muttered glancing at Dabi, who gave him a look of thanks. Aizawa took note of the exchange. 
When Izuku was littel he dreamed about being a hero. His mother was an amazing woman. When he was 4 his mother took him to the doctor, where he found out he was “qurikless”. This information crushed him, he couldn’t be a hero. He couldn’t help people. His mother was soon caught in the crossfire of a fight. He moved in with his childhood friend and their mother. The friend started bulling him when he found out Izuku was qurikless. Izuku couldn’t deal with the loss of his mother and conintly being scorened. It got worse. Izuku’s friend started spreding rumors about him. The rumors got to his adouptive mother and he was kicked out of the house. Shiggy found him and invited him to the L.O.V. Izuku found out his father was AFO and got AFO’s quirk as an inherintice when he was defeated.

“You want to be a Hero?” Aziawa asked. “Yes I only have one requested though.” Izu confirmed. 
“What Is It?”
“Dabi doesn’t have to answer the question.”
    “Deal, Dabi did say I might not get an answer.”
Izuku nodded.

Sorry it took so long to get out. I hope you enjoyed!
~|~880 words~|~
⭒✭⭑ AnHuman ⭒✭⭑