.01

-UNEDITED-

Another night, another bar. Another boy, another tip. It all revolves around the money. Without the money, this whole little world would fail. After another shag, they leave the money on the night stand, kiss my cheek, and slam the door. Everyday I am doing the same thing. Seduce, shag, get paid. Never any glitches in the system. Until he came around.

His name is Harry Styles, many of you may know him as the World Class Gambler Champion. I know him as the man who was in my life one minute, and gone the next. Before I met Harry, I was just another girl in the bar trying to earn some cash. Nothing more, nothing less. Harry Styles is a heartbreaker. A nightmare to encounter.

-----------------

Growing up from the small town of Phillon, North Dakota, I never saw many city lights. The most lights you saw were the ones in the middle of town on a Friday night. The lights that lit up the market place were dim. Every night, at 11:00 p.m. the lights went out and the cars stopped roaming. I sat alone on my roof with bottle of some cheap wine, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and my cassette player and tapes.

Everyone around the ages of 16-20 already knew what they wanted to do with their life. They never once wondered, "Where am I going to go from here?" They never had to know what it felt like to be screaming as loud as you can, but no one hearing you. When I got out of Phillon, I promised myself I would never feel that way again. I would blend with the crowd, no one would recognize me. But that's okay, because I don't want people to stare at me and say, "Oh, it's that girl again. The girl with the lost soul."

Only two kinds of people stay in Phillon after high school, the ones who are forced here and the ones that are just too damn stupid to leave. But, I never fit into those categories. Right after high school, I packed a bag, bought a bus ticket, and shipped my ass to Nevada. Where no one knows who Hayley Johnson is.

It's my ticket out of my old life, my ticket out of hell.