O1 Move Out 🛄

Jaemin just was just arrived

Jaemin just was just arrived. Today was so tiring for him. There's school festival at morning, student council meeting at noon and his part-time job at everything. But he's happy because today he got his salary.

Jaemin always keep his salary to make his dream come true. He want to buy a house or maybe just a little apartment for himself. He wanted to get out from his house because of his step mother.

That crazy women came to his life after his mom death. At the first time she looked kind. But who knew that she was literally a devil. He's wasn't born from a wealthy family. His father was a great lawyer before. Now, he was only a patient who nearly meet God.

Soon the economic in his family became down. Jaemin's step mother always spent money for buying useless items like ring or the other accessories. The worst thing is Jaemin must pay his school fees. Not only for him, but also for his step brother.

When Jaemin just got home. He saw his mom with his step brother in the living room. There's also some of his mother's friends inside. It looked like they just shopped. There's a lot of paper bag there. What ever, he didn't care at all.

"Look who was coming back." said Narae, his step mother.

Jaemin just walked ahead to his room. He didn't want to argue with Narae, he want to sleep and met his bed as soon as possible. Jaemin wants to cuddle with his plushies!

"Thanks for the money under your bed by the way."

Jaemin stopped walking. What did she says before? Money under his bed? That was his last month salary! That evil woman just stole it. Jaemin forgot to put his salary on bank, so he decided to put it under his bed.

"You stole my money! Not only a thief you're also a robber. Why can you do something evil? Opps I forgot, you're a devil, aren't you?."

After said that, Jaemin immediately went to his room. He put his suitcase and packed his clothes. He wanna move out from this hell. He also put his picture with his mom.

Jaemin brought all of his books into and put them into his backpack. He checked everything once again and made sure that he brought his saving book. After finished he ready to move out now.

"Where are you going?" asked Narae.

Jaemin didn't answer. He came closer to Narae and grabbed all of her paper bags. Saw that, Narae grabbed hid step son's hand. "That's mine. Put it back."

Jaemin push Narae until she fell. Her head hit the table, but that's not really hard. Jaemin hate to do that but he should made that bitch aware. "You're using my money. So this all mine."