Dialogue

Not all that wander are lost. Yeah, nice quote.But what does that mean for me? I am not a wanderer, in a matter of fakt, stationary describes it quite good. I am stationary and lost. Pathetic!

My name is Man. In this strange times I cant allow myself to be pathetic. The time for greatness is right now, it was last year and the year bevor last year, but every time I rejectet the orportunity. Not any more!I will go up in the morning and be a better version of myself. From this day on to the end of my days!Goals I set for my self will be reacht!

"But why?" Calls the voice in my Head. "Youre life is good. The job is easy and pays well, the girlfriend loves you and you have everything you want. Hell, buy youreself somthing nice and usefull.""Right like the last ten usefull thing I bought. They lie in a dusty corner never to be used again.""

But why now? Do it tomorrow, or better next week, heck the year is almost over. New Year new me. It would be the perfekt time to start youre great journey to greatness."

"Maybe you are right. It is late and I will get nothing done anyway."

"Go and watch the screen for the rest of the day. Weather is dull, so no need to go outside."

"You are probably right.""Like allways, lets consume some sugarwater and Kallories. You done good today. Time to reward youreself.""Yes, I was sitting at home all day and watcht informetiv content. I was thinking all day about abstrakt problems, time to reward myself!"

And so I did what I did everyday. Consumed media and unhealthy food. Like a real champ.