Chapter 2

(AN: I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long it's been a really busy month don't kill me please ;_; also for this chapter L/N= Last Name and F/N= First Name.)

you looked up to see a familiar ash blond with crimson red eyes. "Katsu'..?" you managed to say. it took a moment for his neutral expression to change, trying to put the pieces together. "eh.. EH?!" he blurted out in response to the nickname. "Y-y/n?! Where the fuck have you been?!" -"Er.. well.. I.." you stuttered. ringgg! you were interrupted by your phone alarm. "SHOOT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" you yelled while quickly putting your phone in your bag. Bakugo already got a head start and was running in the direction of the school, already knowing you went to U.A due to your uniform. you ran after him, quickly getting in front of him. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" Bakugo yelled at you. he quickened his pace and you did the same, still being in front of him. Out of nowhere you could hear quiet sparks, tiny explosions maybe. and with that, he was using his quirk to get in front of you. he looked back at you just to stick his tongue out and pity you.

You finally made it to the huge building known as U.A, running up and down the halls to find your class. you were running down one of the halls when you saw a green haired boy who seemed to be blushing extremely hard talking to a pretty girl with brown hair. you slowed your pace and approached them. "Excuse me! Do you know where.. er." you looked at a paper you had in your backpack. "1.A?" the green haired kid was as red as a tomato now and could only stutter a few words. "Y-yeah.. Thi-is is.. 1.A." the brown haired girl had her hand over her mouth, but you could hear her quietly giggling.

"Heh, thanks! I guess we're in the same class then?" The brown haired girl replied "Yeah! My names Ochaco Uraraka!" the green haired boy's face was returning to it's neutral color, and he replied. "I-Izuku Midoriya." "Nice to meet you both! The name's F/n L/n!" you were about to put out your hand when you saw something in the corner of your eye. you turned around to see.. a big.. yellow.. caterpillar.? you turned back to the other two and they seemed just as confused as you. apparently that wasn't a caterpillar since a black haired guy got out of it. "Guess its a sleeping bag.. I think." you thought to yourself.

"Enough chattering, get back to your seats." you were still really confused, but judging from height he might be a teacher.. hm. you stepped into the classroom and looked around the room until your eyes locked onto someone talking to a blue haired guy. he met eyes with you and.. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!" the ash blond said.

word count: 493