the wise old plum

Nanny plum had just finished making her jelly foods when the wise old elf walked in. He smacked that fat plum ass as he walked by her.
"Now wise old elf what did we talk about?" Nanny plum asked.
"Dont smack that fat ass till after jelly food."
"Good your learning."
"Do I get a reward?" Asked the wise old elf.
Nanny plum pulled his body flush against hers and kissing his lips dominating the first kiss. The wise old elf grabbed at the back of her hair and pulled on it but not too hard as he knew it drove her crazy.
"Lets go upstairs" the wise old elf mumbled. He yoinked nanny plum off her feet and she wrapped he legs around his hips.
"What are you two doing?" asked Ben as they went past his room.
"Go play outside." Said the wise old elf.
"OK, come on gaston let's go." Ben ran outside with gaston following.
"That was close." Said nanny plum.
"Tell me about it." Replied the wise old elf.

They made it to queen thistles bedroom and couldn't be bothered to go any further. The wise old elf slowly lowered nanny plum onto the large bed and watched as her massive honkers bounced a little. He went to go and lock the door and close the curtains. Sadly though the door didn't have a lock but they were in the heat of the moment and didn't mind.

The wise old elf started to place kisses all over nanny plums face and slowly unzipped her dress as she shimeed out of it. The wise old elf was happy to see she had gone commando the whole day.
Nanny plum got on her knees and unbuckled his gucci belt and pulled his trousers down antagonizingly slow. The wise old elf bit his bottom lip trying to hold in his smile but failing miserably. Nanny plum hooked her fingers around the band of his beers and pulled them down slowly. She looks so happy when his clock was so hard that it hit him in the stomach. She took him into her hand and jerked him affew times to see how he reacted.
He let out a loud moan and could hold it in no longer her grabbed nanny plum and threw her onto the bed. He spread her legs and lined himself up without warning he thrusted into her nanny plum looked over to see the door was open and Ben was stood there watching.
Nanny plum told the wise old elf to stop and he obeyed her.
"Ben why aren't you outside?" She panted.
Ben just slowly backed away and ran screaming for his mother.
"Next time its at your house not here." Nanny plum said she gave him a final kiss and they got dressed again.