Like?

this is my first story , so if you kindly give me more ideas or opinion on what I should add next that will be very great and thank you so much for reading my story  and I have a question , does anyone know what episode Hinata says" because of my amazing setter "?.  Because I want to watch that epsiode  and thank if you tell me what episode that is ~ Hannah.

( Hinata's P.O.V )

 I woke up , get dressed and went downstairs to eat. 

I eat fast so I'm not late for school . 

I run out the door and get on my bike , when I get to the school, I see Kageyama is already there. i walk up to him and say " Hi Bakayama". 

My face starts to get hot and my heart starts to beat fast , This always happens around him , I feel happy and protective of him. if I see him around girls , I want to take him away from them , But I'm not  jealous of him talking to girls because I'm not gay. 

 I'm not attracted to boys because I liked girls in the past , so that means I'm still straight , but why do I feel weird around Kageyama.  

Anyway I look at Kageyama and he says" Hey Boke , what do you want to practice on today for practice?".

 I feel my face get hot  and I turn my head , so he doesn't see me blushing so much.  Kageyama says " Boke , Are you OK?, because your face is really red , do you need to go to the nurse to get checked at ?" 

I reply "  Yes and No , I'm OK and can we do our quick attack?". 

I smile at him and see he's blushing and his face is really red . 

I feel my face get red again and Sugawara  and the other team get here and unlock the door. 

Sugawara says" Hinata , Why is your face red ?". 

I reply " Because of my amazing setter" in a whisper.

 Sugawara says" what did you say? because I couldn't hear you". 

I say " I' m really nervous HeHe".  

I lied to Suga  , so he  won't find out about me acting weird around kageyama. 

 I see Nishinoya walk up to me and says " What's up Shōyō , are you ready to practice with Kageyama?"

 I feel my face getting hot and I say " Yeah , I am , hopeful he doesn't throw the ball too hard at me this time like he did before because that hurt and it left a red mark on my face and my mom asked why my face has a red mark and i said because my partner threw it hard at me".

 I walk over to Kageyama and say " Don't throw the ball too hard and leave a mark on my face OK". 

Kageyama said " Well maybe you should have hit the ball instead of waiting for the ball to come to you and it's not my fault the ball hit you , if you would have been paying attention instead of staring into space and thinking about something else , the ball might have not hit you if you were watching it , so it's your own fault Boke".

 I remember what I was thinking about that day. 

I walked into the changing room and saw Kageyama taking his shirt off , I felt my face get very hot , so I had to leave the changing room. 

I don't know why my face got hot when Kageyama took off his shirt, does that mean I gay and like Kageyama or was it a accident?. 

 I go back to reality and see Kageyama staring at me. 

I see he spaced out and was think of something else , I snap my fingers in front of his face and he says" Boke what was that for ?".  

I say" You zoned out during practice , so I brought you back to reality". 

He replies " You spaced out for 2 minutes before I did and I tried to  wake you up,  but I just let you stare into space and then I stared into space thinking about something OK Boke". 

I stare into his eyes , they are so beautiful and cute to look at.

 I feel my face starting to get hot again  ,so I look the other way , so Kageyama can't see my face. 

I feel my face staring to cool down and I turn my head back to Kageyama and he looks at me confused and asked" Why did you turn your head the other way? , did I do something that made you do that ?" . 

I rely " No I just was thinking about something and I just turn my head , sorry if I worried you". 

Noya says" Shōyō are you ok ? and we are about to get on the bus for our match and we don't want you to be late". 

I say " I'll be there in a minute Noya-san OK and I won't be late for the bus , I promise". Noya says" OK see you in a minute Shōyō". 

Kageyama says" Boke hurry up and get on the bus before it leave or I'll hurt you if you're not on the bus in a minute OK ?". 

I nod my head because I didn't trust my voice because I might stutter around him and he might ask what's wrong with me. 

 ( One minute later ) I get on the bus and sit next to Kageyama and I start to yawn , so I lay my head on the seat or what I think is the seat.

  ( A few minute later)  I wake up to the sound of cameras going off and I open my eyes and see Noya and everyone taking pictures of me and I turn my head and see kageyama laying his head on my shoulder and he's snoring very loud. 

I feel my face getting very red and I turn my head and look out the window.

End of chapter one and thank you for reading my story and I will try to update when I can. Thank you to all of my followers for following me just thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day.