D-1: Shopping

This time, you're currently dating a guy. He's 16 years old. You've known him because he's your neighbor; he has been living as your neighbor for 8 years. And he's also attending the same school and the same class with you (again) this year.

"JAEBUMIEE! GOOD NEWSS!" You scream while running and hoping to him. He looks startled for a sec hearing your scream.

"What?" He says in un-excited tone while re-reading a book, The Great Gatsby. Aish, that book again.

"There'll be a prom night next week! Let's go!" You say while hoping around his desk. He looks surprised and close his book.

"Yaa! How come my girl asks me first? I'm about to ask you first." He says while tighting his tie and coughs.

"It doesn't matter! So Jaebum-ssi, will you go out with me next week?" You say while wink at him millions time.

He laughs and nod.

"Dress well and make me amazed. Don't make me embarrassed!" He says while chuckling.

You're fully excited now.

------------------------------------------

You're planing to go to shop today since tomorrow is the prom. You don't know what you should wear you called a friend, Krystal Jung.

Krystal always become the fashion crime in your class. She always make the whole class amazed by her appearance that's why you were asking her to help you.

Your smile explodes excitedly as seeing Krystal is coming to you.

"Thank you for coming, Krystal! Please help me!" You cheer and bow 90 degree. She laughs in pretty way.

"Heyy, we're friends. There's no need to be like that."

"Okay, then. KRYSTAL PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!"

"I heard the theme is superhero. Let's look for superhero outfit." She says.

"Superhero? Whoaa daebbak! I can imagine Jaebum wearing superman's outfit. OH! Batman is even cooler! Kyaaa!" You scream excitedly which make some people are looking at you.

"Do you like him that much?"

"Of course! Even i'm the one who ask him out first to date."

Ups. Why am i bragging it here? It's embarassing! What will she say?

"Whoa, its great! You're so cool!" She responds and you sigh.

"But. I thought the theme will be formal?" You ask with confusement.

"You didn't hear the class annauncement the theme is changed?"

"Nope. I didnt even remember there was class annauncement. Anyway, I don't really know superheroes because I don't like it. Can you help me choosing what character's outfit I should wear? Jaebum said I have to dress well."

"Well then I suggest you to wear.... cat woman! Yeah!"

"Is she pretty?"

"Yeah. She's the one of the most famous superheroes. You should wear..... that one!" She says while pointing at the mannequin.

"It would be better if you're the one who wears it." You say because the costume is too sexy and you don't think you're able to wear it.

"I'm not going to the prom. I don't have any date to go there."

"You don't?? You're so beautiful. How come there's no guy asking you out?"

"Well there were some who requested. But I didn't want to."

"You didn't want to? Why not? You should go. Its our last year having prom. You'll regret it."

"Do you think so? Maybe you're right. Okay then, I'm coming. I'll consider their offer," said Krystal with a big smile.

"But you have to wear this." She continues while showing the catwoman costume.

You gulp and accept her challenge.

You bought the costume and bought some make-up for the prom. You go home with a wide smile.

"Mom! I'm home!" You shouted it loud.

You feel endangered as you smell your favorite food. You need to eat least since it's tomorrow or the costume won't fit. But on other side, your mom cook it rarely like once in a life.

"I cooked your favorite food. Fettuccini with beef, honey~ Come and sit!"

You look at Fettuccuni and beef and gulp.

"No, mom. I'm full." You say lifelessly and go to your room asap which makes your mom confused.

She walks to your room in worry and ask you what happened. As you tell about everything to your mom, she bursts in laugh and nod.

"But you haven't eat all day. You need to eat something."

You want to eat fettuccini badly but you can't since you know once you eat it, you won't stop. You decide to drink a cup of milk with 'low fat' is written and go to the bed.