not a chapter ideas for future

This isnt a chapter but an idea of what kind of ships will be in the fleet and some ideas to proceed with the story.

I was thinking of creating a thing called the ancient rim. A section of space outside the outer rim. Further out where Rakata prime is located. This would be a large scale planetary base would be held. Kinda like a fortress world is like, but it's in space.
It would have multiple launch platforms, Golan platforms maybe some of those massive plasma cannons.

The planets involved would be like a choke point. There would only be one way in or out. But since the yamato can warp past wild space it'd be easy for them. I was thinking of like an entire space sector ( which I'd like 5 to 6 planets )

The ships in the fleet would vary. I'm thinking like a medium frigate to Corvette fleet. And maybe a mixture of the 2 universes. ( a combination of the uncn and star wars ships.)

My idea was 4 dreadnought-class

2 andromeda class and 2 of the carrier class ( they wont have the wave motion gun)

8 isokaze class

For the star wars fleet combined I was thinking of

4 cr90

6 hammerhead Corvette

2 cr 85 cargo Corvette

2 cr95

4 nebulon b frigates

4 defender class Corvette

2 dp 40 frigates

2 pelta class frigate (modified like in star wars rebels)

4 MC30 frigate ( 2 of which are torpedo frigates)

2 consular class cruiser

And potentially some stolen imperial ships to.

Maybe 2 arquintens

4 gozanti class

2 quasar. (They would be armed with 3 type tiger 2 squads and 3 squads of Cosmo 0 along with 2 squads of x wings, 2 squads of a wings and 1 squad of y wing bombers.

For the defense platforms I was thinking of 1 Golan 3 platform with 3 Golan 1 platforms with 5 XQ 4 platforms. ( I know overpowered but this is just ideas. If it were to happen it'd be farther into the story)

Also with 2 valor space stations and 3 medical facilities and for fun a single lukerhaulk If you'd like.

I was also thinking of a defense fleet maybe 2 corellian battleships

The 2 quasars I mentioned earlier
Each one equipped with the same loadout

2 assault dreadnoughts mark 1

1.mc 80 liberty.

(Maybe 2 legacy class star destroyers maybe)

Of course we wouldn't forget about the ghost also I might take some oc and there ships if you want. The rules for the oc is that no force sensitive oc of course you can make one of you want but its unlikely. Also be sure to name the freighter you want your oc to he in.

An example would be a cec x 1200 freighter.

Or a ct-900 freighter

Or a yt 2000.

Who know but make sure to provide the name for the freighter you want.
(Or if your oc has a personal fighter that can work to I guess)

Oh and 1 more thing please give a back story of your oc. I will post an update when I will introduce your oc eventually.

What are your thoughts for all of these ideas.