Prologue

16 Year old Ella Page (Ella Henderson) cannot stand 18 year old senior Josh Cuthburt, he's everything she despises about the cliquey side of High School life. He and his three friends JJ, Jaymi and George rule the school, girls love because there in a band called Union J honestly she dosn't see the fuss, even though she and George are actually good friends at least outside of school they have this cute friendship some people have thought they were dating Ella always laughs it off she's not really sure if she feels that way about George but she does care about him. Ella loves her life and can't wait for summer vacation where she and Rachel are off to St Lucia with her parents sure she'll miss her George and Lily and her other friends but it will be a summer free of the Josh and his idiot friends that is until she find out Josh, Jaymi ,  his sister and his parents are coming too as there the one's who've paid for there holiday, as there parents have been friend since before either of them were born and occasionally they have to be in the same room. Now there sharing a vacation.. of course she's determinded to avoid him but when situations repeatedly force them to spend time together will Ella's see the real Josh and have her opinions change?? and will Josh finally notice that one girl he's never really paid much attention too??