Chapter one: beginning

It was a nice a sunny day outside today in EastBunnyhop. Little bunny's were playing outside and birds were cherping. Max and ruby were still inside there house sleeping in there beds just about to get up and start there day. *Max starts to open his eyes and rolls over still tired to check what time it is on his superbunny alarm clock* When he looks at the time he sees it's 10:01 am.
Max: Wow I didn't think it would still be nice and early out today.
Maybe I should check on ruby to see if she is awake yet. *Max gets out of bed and walks over to Ruby's room. *Max creeps the door open. *Max whispers* Hey ruby are you awake yet? *Ruby slowly opens here eyes and rolls over to check what time it is on her phone* *Rubys opens her phone and the time shows 10:05 am.
Ruby: That's good it still nice and early. *Ruby puts her phone down and looks by her door. Ruby: Oh hey max, I didn't see you there. I'm glad your up nice and early as well.

Max: Well yeah. I was just coming to see if you were up as well so we could get our day started.
Ruby: yeah. Well I'm up now max, I'm just going to get ready real quick and bush my teeth.

Max: Ok ruby, I mine as well get ready and brush my teeth as well. See you in a bit ruby.
*Ruby pulling T-Shirt over her head. Ruby: See you in a bit as well max.

*Max goes back into his room and puts on a fresh clean pair of clothes. *Max's looks into the mirror*
Max: I really glad I got this new super bunny shirt. It looks great on me. Plus my super bunny pants to match the shirt as well. *Max walks into the bathroom and grabs his toothbrush.
10 Minutes Later

Max: Finally I am done getting ready and I can finally go done stairs and get some breakfast.
Ruby: now that I am done getting ready I can go down stair and see what max wants for breakfast.
*
Ruby walks downstairs and heads into the kitchen where she sees max*

Ruby: Hey max, I see your ready for breakfast. What would you like to eat today?

Max: I'll just get my own breakfast for today Ruby. I'm just going to grab some cereal.

*Max goes into the cabinet and grabs some super bunny crunch cereal along with a bowl and milk from the refrigerator.

Ruby: Good choice max. While you have your cereal I think I'll just have myself an egg for breakfast today. *Max and Ruby both grab there breakfast and sit down at the kitchen table*

Ruby: So max what did you feel like doing on this nice day today?

*Max eating his super bunny crunch*

Max: I don't know Ruby. Maybe we should go outside today cause it is really nice.

Ruby: Ok max, we can do whatever you wanna do today.

*Max and Ruby go to the sink to put away there bowl and plate.

*Ruby sits on the couch in the living room and looks on her phone*

Ruby: Hmm I know it's the year 2020 but I've been recently seeing a lot of people talk about and posting memes about this show called Clone High.

*Ruby looks up Clone High on google*

Ruby: Let's see here Hmm. It says here that Clone high was an MTV show that ran for 1 season and 13 episodes. This show was one of the shows to get canceled early and only have 1 season and not a season 2. I've also found out that this show is about a bunch of famous people who were made into clones that were teenagers and they go to this school called Clone High. Even though the clones are clones of famous people. They act nothing like them.

*Max walks into the living room and sits right net to Ruby*

Max: Hey ruby. What are you doing?

Ruby; Nothing max just doing stuff on my phone. You should try to find something to do while it's still nice outside.

Max: Ok Ruby.
*Max hops off the couch*

Ruby: Good thing I didn't tell max about that tv show clone high. It seems like it's a little bit bad. And I don't wanna get max in trouble if he knows about to. Plus I can watch it cause I'm a little bit older then him anyway.

*Ruby goes on YouTube and watches a scene from clone high*

JFK: forget it kid. No dry porking for you.