Theory 1- Ghostbur/Alivebur

I already posted this somewhere else but twice's the charm :D Besides this is more entertaining 

I was thinking, how can ghostbur die if he's already dead, so I thought that ghostbur is just like a part of Wilbur, like split personalities kind of but they're separate beings? Does that make sense? And Ghostbur is like Wilbur's wholesome self and Alivebur is Wilbur's insane-ish-yet-still-kind-of-wholesome counterpart, and Wilbur is like dead since Wilbur would be like a mix or something?

So basically, y'all know how ghostbur died recently, right?  So, Ghostbur IS dead, so it shouldn't be possible. However, we were proven otherwise when he did... Unless he wasn't really dead.

Where am I going with this? I have no idea if someone confirmed some of this is wrong, but whatever. Basically, what I'm saying is, maybe Ghostbur is just one aspect of Wilbur. 

Ok, let's start from the beginning. 

So, drugs, L'manberg, war, more war, Tommy gaining plot armor, betrayal, etc. Ok, so at the beginning, there was Wilbur. We all know what Wilbur was like. Then, Pogtopia, Manberg, George sleeping, boom boom, bye, etc. So this is where everything basically happens. Ok, so somewhere in all of this, Wilbur goes insane and wants to go full TNT on Manberg. Afterward, he decides that a good punishment for him is death by father, and forces his father Phillza to stab him and becomes dedbur, then Ghostbur. Well, at least that's how we see it. 

So when Wilbur goes insane-ish, etc, Ghostbur is like, born, except he isn't born because he was born a long time ago? Makes sense? So like, his personality splits into 2 or some other stuff like that? Except like they split into 2 different bodies of the split personalities of the same person? Ok, that doesn't make sense. So when Wilbur was alive, he went insane, right? So Ghostbur could not only be like Wilbur's ghost form but could also be Wilbur's wholesome/innocent-ish/whatever-you-call-it self, and took the form of a ghost because that part of his personality was pushed out, causing him to float around who-knows-where. Maybe the train station? I think that would make the most sense, seeing how Wilbur came back once Ghostbur took his place.

Like, they're opposites, which would cause them to be in opposite places of each other? But they're also connected? Like, Alivebur remembers everything from Ghostbur's memories, and Ghostbur remembers the happy stuff from Alivebur's memories. I have no clue why he only remembers the happy stuff though.

So when Alivebur died, that allowed him to come back to the real world. Since he's in the form of a ghost, he probably doesn't need the revive book, like a free pass? I don't know if it's once, or if Alivebur's even going to die though. I say though too much. Then more stuff happens, Tommy exiled, Tubbo prez,  more disc war, homeless green teletubbie finds a home with amazing security, egg, diamond turns to ruby, bacon and duck team up with purple version of white-hood dude, ihdk if that happened before revival or after revival but idc, yeah :D.

So Wilbur gets revived, right? Butttt, Ghostbur died first. THEN Wilbur got revived. So, I'm probably over-thinking this, but like before, what if Ghostbur had to go on Thomas the train in order for Alivebur to come back? Like, the death of Wilbur separated those 2 or something. 

Coming back to this after a few weeks was not a good idea I forgot what I wanted to say. Welp-