1. They met in VR CHAT

I was using the VR chat model, Anime gothic wifeu. I was so tired I just randomly picked one. The clothing wasn't revealing which surprised me. I took off my headset for a second to check the time.

"2:12 am..." I whispered to myself. I couldn't go to sleep. My friend forced me to get online. She is australian so it's the middle of the day for her.

I Hit the record button on the menu in the game and adjusted my headset.

"Alright, Hailey" I sighed. She was no where to be seen. Are we even in the same map? I look behind me and find a green creature with what seems like bristles on both sides of his or her head. They had an animal looking face and wearing nothing but underpants and socks. I flinched.

"Oh my good god. What are you, you scared me."

"Im a tooth brush-" The creature said in a childish voice. From their voice I would tell he was a man. I laughed because I saw a whole other gang of the green toothbrushes behind him.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING" He said his voice suddenly changing into a brooklyn accent. My eyes widened IRL.

I bent down.

"What can I do you for?"

He did the shy finger thing, looked at the floor, and looked back up at me.

"A-Are you my goth, mommy milker GF?" He giggled a bit. The other green brushes behind him laughed, One started speaking spanish. I could tell he was doing a skit, so I played along.

I standed up.

"I'm gonna need to get more drunk to handle this-" I said looking at the ceiling.

He did the shy finger thing again holding back laughter as to what he was going to say.

"Will you-.. go on a date with me-?" He said jokingly for the skit.

I crouched down.

"Depends"

He looked up in silence.

"Wait what-"

"Scream as loud as you can."

He looked back at the other brushes. Then looked at me. The screamed at the top of his lungs.

I backed up. "Jesus f-"

He looked back up at me.

I got closer still playing along with the skit.

"KiSs me yOu FoOl" I placed the fake pixel vr hands of mine onto the sides of his head.

He looked back at the other brushes.

"This is too much thot for me to take in boys-"

He backed up.

One of the brushes came forward and started speaking spanish towards me.

"Veronica! Ha sido un largo viaje, te he buscado por todas partes mi amor..."

I looked blankly at him. And looked back at the brush closest to me.

"What the hell is he saying."

"Ay, dont hate on him, its hard to understand what your saying under your fake stupid accent" the baby replied jokingly.

"Im acually scottish Im not a fake mexican" I replied proudly.

Everyone laughed.

"Im done- Ive had it- im jumping off a building." said the one who was speaking spanish.

"EDDIE NO MY SWEET MEXICAN"

The spanish one was named eddie.

"I have to juicy, the memes, the jokes, the twitter replies, is going to end it all.

Im guessing the small one who asked if I was his mommy milker goth gf, stage name must be juicy.

"EDDIE NO I LOVE YOU!"

Eddie laughs.

"Juicy dont feed the fan fics."

Juicy takes a break to scream for a second.

This escalated quickly.

"Do a flip" I shouted

He put his hands up into the air like a bull fighter.

"Me mama" He started

"Me papa, Wrap me in a tortilla... I wanna die a happy burrito" then he jumped.

"EDDIE" Juicy screamed.

One of the brushes behind him went over.

"Juicy, he's made of plastic. He'll come back up"

"Shut up mully, dont look into my eyes"

I guess the australian one was mully.

"Im so confused about what this session is. This is going to be a crappy video."

Juicy then looks back, breaking character.
"Youre a youtuber?"

"Yes I am little green creature"

"Oh I am too! We all are"

I take a look around at the green brushes. I see eddie crawling up the stairs acting like he's in pain.

"My sweet mexican-" Another australian one says

"Boys... They had some sweet no no snow down there thats why Im alive"

No no snow?

Oh. I get it now.

Everybody paused for a quick second. Then juicy ran up to the other australian brush.

"I want some no no snow like uncle eddie" Juicy said in a baby voice

"Juicy, go ask your goth gf"

Juicy then came up to me.

"OI! Im not your goth gf you dog" I slap him

He squeals.

*Time skip after the recording*

I found out that the other australian is josh.

They were talking about publishing a video.

I turned off the recording button and still played some vr.

Juicy then came up to me and in his normal voice, he said

"We would like to collab with you some more, is that alright by you?"

"Uh yeah- Just incase you want to see my other videos my channel name is c/n (Channel name)"

"Okay yeah, I'll be sure to look that up, Mine is just Juicy"

"Okay then I'll do the same."

He asked for my discord and I gave it to him.

I logged out and checked the time again.

"4:23?!" I was so sucked into the sesion I forgot that people need sleep.

I turned off my headset and went off to sleep.