1.1

• 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11: 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After multiple blind dates, Chanhee found one girl.
He felt comfortable with her and took her on more dates for quite awhile. While he was going on dates, Heerin had to go to a family event.

"Ah actually there's a party today, do you want to come with me?" The girl asked him.

"Oh? Are you sure?" Chanhee asked. The girl nodded quickly.

*

The party was colorful. LEDs decorated the house and inside, there were flashing lights. He walked around with the girl.

He turned around when he felt a hand slip away from his, "Yaerin?"

He moved through the crowd and saw her. Chanhee slowly shook his head and walked toward her and held her hand. "Yaerin don't wander around like tha-"

It was Heerin.

"Heerin? Why are you here?" Chanhee asked.

*

"You lied to me." Chanhee scoffed.

"I have to look for my soulmate as well Chanhee-"

"You lied to me!" He yelled.

Heerin bit her lip. "What about it? It's not like we are actually dating. This entire thing is to find our soulmate Chanhee."

"Aren't we friends? Do friends lie to each other?!" Chanhee yelled.

"So what if I lied? We are only this close because we are looking for people between us!" Tears bottled up in Heerin's eyes.

"What do you mean 'people between us'?" Chanhee reached out to Heerin's house. "There's nothing between us Heerin-"

"There are! Our soulmates! How many times do I have to hint that I like you?! We're only doing this because our soulmates. If it weren't for our soulmates I wouldn't have even fucking met you!" Tears dropped from her eyes.

Suddenly, tears flowed down Chanhee's cheeks.

"W-why are you crying..?" Heerin asked softly. She reached her hand out to his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"Why are you crying?" Chanhee asked and wiped her tears. Both their nose grew red.

"Stop.. Stop crying Chanhee." Heerin tried her best to demand. Chanhee pulled her in, "I-I will if you stop." He embraced her.

They cried together. It was a sign of them being soulmates. Maybe, it was just a coincidence. Maybe they both had a sudden rush of feelings. Maybe they were both just.. emotional.

*

"Why did you cry?" Heerin asked and drank water. Her eyes were still swollen from her crying and her nose was flushed red.

"I don't know. Maybe because you cried." Chanhee shrugged.

"Because I cried? Makes no sense." Heerin scoffed.

"You're like a little sister to me of course I'd cry knowing your sad." Chanhee said.

"Yeah.. little sister." She mumbled. Her confession filled her mind. Maybe he already forgot, she thought. It was better that way anyway.

Chanhee looked at her. She was silent. "Heerin?"

"Oh sorry I spaced out." She chuckled.

-

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 472
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢

note: it's not friday in my timezone yet, but, its like in an hour so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯