H

Lisa stayed in the hospital bed and slept. She tossed and turned, and slowly started to wake up due to hearing noises outside the door. She yawned, and the door suddenly opened. 

"OUCH! Why'd you push me Shortie?" Yoongi said, as he rubbed his head. Jimin laughed and scooted away closer to Jin. "Eomma, he's trying to smack me."He said, as Yoongi scowled at him. Lisa laughed, and Yoongi softened. He went over to her, and had a small discussion with her. 

The other guys all sat around her bed and listened to her talk. Yoongi patted her back, while Jimin and Taehyung held her hands. They all knew how sad she felt, having to not be able to see her love of her life, rather then keeping her condition a secret to him, otherwise it might've killed him to know. 

The six of them remembered the day when she announced her condition to the six of them. Remembering how she tried to stay strong and smile about it, they all knew that deep inside, she wanted to cry. They all held her and hugged her tightly, letting her know that they were there for her.

She had also made them promise that they weren't going to tell Jungkook. They all reluctantly agreed, and kept their mouth shut. 

Visiting times were over. The six of them left, and filed out of her room. 

Her smile dropped as each of them left.

It's just me.

She thought.

She looked down to her bed, and saw a thick piece of hair in her lap.

"And my hair."

She clutched it, and sat in the hospital bed, cradling her hair.

MY BABYS!!! I MISSED U ALL SO MUCH! 

I haven't updated anything because I lost motivation, and was out having a cold. I still have it, but I hope to get better soon. I will try to update more and finish this book!

Love you all so much!

xoxo

JJKJLM51