Sad Calum Imagine

Y/N P.O.V

Today I found out that I had cancer and the doctor said I only have 2 weeks before I die. Today is also me and calum's 1st anniversary. I invited him to my house so we can celebrate. I went to the grocery store to buy some pasta and some cake.

It's almost 8:00 and he should be here in about 15 minutes. I prepared the pasta and i put the cake in the refrigerator so it would be cold. After the pasta was done, I placed it down the table and I went upstairs to get dress. I grabbed the dress that calum loved and I put some makeup on. I went downstairs and I quickly checked the time. It was now 8:05 and Calum haven't arrived.

I waited and I waited until I got completely tired of waiting. Maybe he was in a traffic that why he was late right?

I got impatient and called calum. The phone rang and rang and rang until he picked up his phone. "Uhm Hello?" He asked. "Calum where are you?" I asked. "Uhm.. uhh I'm on my wa-" He was cut off by a voice and it was a girl. "Cal could you go any faster? And who's that you're talking to?" The girl groaned. "C-Cal?" I stuttered.

"I c-can explain-" I interrupted him, "NO YOU FUCKING LIAR! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALUM." I shouted. "I-i'm sorry. I didn't m-mean it." He said. "A sorry won't fix everything Calum, goodbye." I hunged up before he could say anything.

Why would he cheat on me? What am I missing? I thought he loved me. Oh that's right, I wasn't enough. All the love I gave him wasn't enough. I thought this day was so special to both of us. Turns out that it was only special for me. I sighed as tears falls down to my cheeks. I wiped them off and went upstairs. Me and calum never lived together. Well that's a good thing. I changed into my sleeping wear and I didn't even fell asleep.

The words of the girl kept replaying on my head. My tears won't stop falling. What's wrong with me? I heard a door open downstairs and I got scared. What if it's a kidnapper or what if it's a killer? I opened my bedroom door and I went downstairs.

"Hello? Who is it out there?" I asked. My eyes widened when I saw calum. "U-uhm It's just me," He said.

"look im s-sorry, i really am sorry-"

"Calum stop."

"-what I did was a mistake, and you deserve someone better than me. I just, I-"

"Calum I said stop it."

"-Im no good for you Y/N-"

"CALUM I SAID STOP!" I yelled. Tears was pricking in his eyes and mine too. "Calum can't you see it? No one cares about me they just leave me alone."

"I thought this day was special for you Calum." I whispered. "You could've found another girl after my death" I mumbled enough for him to hear. "W-what?" He stuttered. "You heard me" I mumbled. "B-but why didn't you told me?"

"Cal, i was gonna tell you but what happened earlier, I.. I just... I shouldn't have called."

He went over to me and hugged me tight. I don't know if I should hug him back. He kissed my head and says sorry for the millionth time now. "Calum it's okay. I know I wasn't enough for you." I said

"Baby don't say that" He said. "I just wanna spend my two weeks with you" I whispered, burying my face to his chest, hugging him back. "Why don't we start right now?"

~~
13th Day

Calum and I sitted on the bench and I layed my head on his shoulder. We watched as the sun set and it was so beautiful.

"You know I will miss you" He puts an arm around me. "You know I would probably say the same."

"Y/N c-can I kiss y-you?" He asked. "Of course Cal," I said smiling. He simply kissed me. The kiss was so passionate. After the kiss we just hugged each other. I felt my head wet and I realize that Calum was crying. "Calum," I looked up into his face. "Im sorry.. I just.. I am reallt sorry" He apologized. I wiped a tear under his eyes and said,"Calum I told you, it's okay." he just nodded.

"Now stop crying. I dont like seeing you cry."

calum's p.o.v

its now 12:00 and I know that soon Y/N will die. I will miss her so much.

"Cal im sleepy." She whines. this is it.

"Just rest your head on my shoulder Y/N." I weakly smiled. "Calum,"

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "I love you." She whispered. I quickly kissed her and Said "I love you too."

She closed her eyes and her skin turned pale. Her temperature became cold and i couldnt stop crying.

I hope she heard my i love you. I really hope that she would stay a little longer. What I did was a mistake. I was supposed to make her happy. I wasn't there when she needed me. She was there when I needed her. All I do was hurt her. I know I said it alot of times but,

I'm sorry Y/N.

________
A/N I CRUIE SKNSKNSSKNDKND

I SUCK AT IMAGINES I CRI SINSISNISNSFOJDONS