A new arrival.

Being so frustrated about Jessie not getting the contract, I focused my thoughts on why she would go like this with me being funny with me, i was only trying to help? Or did i just take it that step further? Thinking to myself, this mess needs to be sorted out. Getting on my coat I hurried out the door, jangling my keys around to lock the door quickly, running to the car I slammed the door shut, started the engine and drove in inquizitiveness to her house. Arriving at her house I pull up, and knock the door. No answer. So then I knocked again, a little louder this time, the door opened to see somebody I didn't know. "Ermm... Hello is Jessica here please?" i said timidly. "yeah, why?" she replied rudely. "Well im her friend and im just here to talk to her, its sort of important" i said hesitantly. "wait in the living room to the left, she'll be down in a minuite" rudely saying to me. "Thankyou". Waiting in the living room, i tried to make conversation with this girl, "ermm, are you a friend of Jessicas?" "ehh, im her sister, what are you actually here for? im feeling uncomfortable with a STRANGER hanging around the house" she replied to me in a nasty manner. "im sorry, i just came here to sort things out with Jessica, i put her up for an audition after hearing her amazing voice" interrupting me rudely she growled "oh, so your that Liam? well you better leave my sister alone, shes been stressing terribly lately and the main cause of it is obviously you! so back away, yeah?". "Sorry have i ever done anything to hurt you? i don't even know who you are and your talking to me like a peice of dirt on the bottom of your shoe, and i dont appreciate it at all" i replied with anger feeling frustrated. "who do you think your talking to? do you want me to..." stopping quickly as Jessica came running down the stairs. "Oh hey Liam, how are you?...  Hannah would you mind giving us a minuite please?". "oh erm, yeah sure" Hannah replied viciously. "So how are you Liam?" Jessica said sweetly. "Im great thankyou, but i've just came here to sort things out" i said hesitantly. "About what? haha" she replied. "You know? about the text? about you not getting the contract? telling me to leave you alone? and for me not to keep in contact with you?" i said mysteriously. "What text? i havn't sent a text to you about anything about that, and WHAT! i did get the contract!?" she said inquizatively. "What? Okay i think we need to go somewhere else to talk, do you want to pop into starbucks? have a coffee and have a chat about this?". "yeah sure i think we better had". Walking out of the door, we got in the car and her sister "Hannah" came running up to the car window. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!" she said out of breathe. "Oh me and Liam are just going to have a chat, something happened and its very odd indeed" she said looking at me. "YOU CAN'T GO JESSIE! YOU... YOU... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! ALL ALONE BY MYSELF!" she said worried. "You'll be fine! your an adult, just go and watch a movie or something i won't be long!" she said quickly shouting out the window as i started to drive. "NO YOU CAN'T!" we heard Hannahs voice fade as i drove off. Driving at 40 mph, I slowly started to slow down coming towards the hill on the way to Starbucks. "WHATS GOING ON!!" i said frightened. "what do you mean? Liam whats going on!" Jessica replied. "MY BRAKES ARN'T WORKING" I SAID OUT OF BREATHE AFTER SLAMMING MY FOOT DOWN REPETEDLY ON THE BRAKES. Going down the hill at 40mph I couldn't stop, my heart was pounding, not thinking about why they werent working, it was how i was getting them to work while going down a hill at a rediculous speed. Seeing the terrified look in Jessicas eyes as she looked at me inquizatively, we came to do bottom of the hill, Smashing through the shattering glass of the shop window, we both flew to the front of the car with ourselves breaking through the car window and through the barrels of petrol in the shop. My hearing was faded and all i could hear was drip...drip...drip. Trying to turn my head to the side, i just about saw what it was before flames of fire surrounded the car and were travelling quick catching fire to the rear end of the car. I couldn't move.

IS JESSIE DEAD? WILL LIAM ESCAPE OUT OF THE CAR AND TRY AND SAVE HER BEFORE THE FLAMES OF FIRE CATCH THE WHOLE CAR? KEEP TUNED TO FIND OUT.