Starving

Joshua, Hoshi and Jeonghan are sitting inside the Starbucks while having a fun conversation. They we're laughing when Joshua spotted his boyfriend with his friends. So he called them.

"Yah! Cheol! "

Cheol look at them and he saw his boyfriend waving his hands to them. So he pulled Mingyu then Mingyu pulled Woonu also then he pulled Vernon then Vernon pulled Seungkwan. So it looks like they are having a tag of war like that.

They get to Joshua and his friends table. Cheol immediately kissed shua's forehead when they get there. While Cheol's friends Hugged him. Cheol's friends and Joshua are close actually.

"By the way. Let me introduced my friends to you guys. Meet Hoshi and Jeonghan. Guys, meet Cheols crazy friends. Vernon, Seungkwan, Woonu and mingyu. " Shua introduced them. They greeted each other but some reason.

Jeonghan couldn't take his eyes off to Mingyu. He stared to Mingyu's perfect body, face, height, eyes, nose, lips then to his visible abs because of the transparent shirt that Mingyu was wearing right now. Then his eyes dropped to Mingyu's center of his pants. He gulped when he saw that it's really obvious because of mingyu's tight pants. He can Picture his self sitting on his big friend. He already can figure it out that his friend is big.   Jeonghan can feel his drooling to Cheol's friend. He blushed because of the dirtyness that he was thinking. So he just diverted his gaze to other way.

Mingyu notice it and smirked.

"C'mon. Join us. " Shua offer. They seated. Mingyu seated infront of jeonghan. As long as jeonghan want to avoid his gaze to mingyu but it seems like there's something on mingyu that keeps on attracting him. He seems like a magnet that he couldn't get his eyes off on him. Time pass by and they were getting along to each other, same with mingyu and jeonghan. Mingyu keeps on teasing jeonghan. Mingyu notice that jeonghan couldn't really remove his eyes on him.

While jeonghan was really starving right now. The longer he was staring at the man. The more he's starving for him.

Mingyu find jeonghan so cute, his sexy body. Kissable lips. Smooth neck. He really wants to taste it. Mingyu can't stop himself from licking his ownlips while looking at the older. Jeonghan noticed it and get more thrilled. He feels his pants tightened. The lust was all over his body. He can feel his wetness under.

Not minute longer when he feel like someone was touching his tight. He looked at it and saw Mingyu's hand on his tight. He looked at him shockingly. Mingyu smirked at him. He didn't try to stop him because he's loving it. Mingyu's hand was getting up, the more Mingyu was touching it the more he can feel his erection. He wants to moan. But he's stoping it because they were in public. When mingyu's hand was already near on his crotch he immediately stand up that made his friends startled.

"Wae?" Joshua asked. Jeonghan gulped nervously.

"Ah--hmm i- I still have a work that I need to be finished. So, I got to go. I leave first. Nice to meet you all." He answered quickly and grabbing his things and ran outside.

"Well, that's weird " Joshua said

His friends look at him confused before turning back to their topic when Mingyu's phone ring that caught their attention.

Mingyu sighed when he saw the caller before facing it to them. His friends gasped except for Hoshi who is looking at them confusedly.

"WOAHH. Did you do anything again? Pfft.." shua asked. Mingyu rolled his eyes

"No. I just. Don't get it. Aish!! Anyways I didn't do anything since the last time duh. I stopped." Mingyu said.

"Wait.. I don't get it. What are you talking about? It's just his dad right? What so big deal about that?" Hoshi interrupt.

"Well my dear friend, mingyu likes to bring a girl to their house then after the make out session this fvcking guy will leave their house not cleaning. So of course, the white liquids scattered all over the house. His dad is always the one who's lecturing him if his mom can't do it since his mom just love him so much. Ya know. Hahaha.."
Cheol said and they laughed. Mingyu just rolled his eyes before standing up to leave.

"Whatever. Anyways, I go ahead first. Bye. " He said and leave

But honestly, that call is a fake. He did it for purpose. He quickly look around to look for the older. He saw him walking down the street then he run to catch up on him.

Until he reached the older. He hold his hand and take him to his car. Jeonghan look at him confusedly and started to remove his hand from him

"Excuse me mister. But you just can't take me wherever you want." Jeonghan said. Mingyu pushed him gently inside of his car before turning to the driver's seat. As soon as he enter. He drive his car on his house.

They arrived on his house. Jeonghan's eyes roamed around. His amazed how beautiful his house is. His mouth gaped when they enter the house ( his house are like Lee minho's house in The heirs. His house in America. I'm too lazy to find his house. Hehehe sorry) he came back on his sense and follow Mingyu downstairs on his kitchen. He saw mingyu grabbed a can of beer on his refrigerator.

"What are your reason for bringing me here huh mister?" He asked and put his hand on his waist raising his right eyebrow. Mingyu seat in his sofa. He drink before responding.

"What do you think.. " he stand up and Lean forward to jeonghan. Jeonghan starts step back but mingyu is just stepped closer until jeonghan trapped on the wall. He can't stepped back anymore. Mingyu put his right hand on jeonghans side while his left hand is carrying his can of beer. He stared on his eyes.

"Baby boy~" mingyu said with a husky and naughty voice. Jeonghan could feel his jr. Getting wet. He's bearing this since earlier but now that it's just the two of them. He can't.

"Ahhm- what?!! You know what! Just say what you want already so I can leave!" He said trying to keep his cool. Mingyu smirked and lean even closer to him. Jeonghan feel his heart beat getting fast. He could feel mingyu's breath because of the closeness.

"Anything.. that I want?" Mingyu asked teasingly. Leaning even more. Now, they are so close. Jeonghan feel an urge to kiss him. He was about to kiss him but mingyu move his face away slightly teasing him. Jeonghan looked at him annoyed.

"Now, now, now, baby boy. Why so eager? Starving already?" He teased. Jeonghan tsked.

"To tell you the truth? Yes! Fuck you for being so hot that I can't stop myself!" He exclaimed. Mingyu smirked.

"I know. I can see that since earlier. " He whispered that give a chill on jeonghans spine. He feels his knees weakened. Mingyu kissed his ear one slowly getting down on his neck. Jeonghan keep his mouth close not letting his self to let out a naughty noise. But as soon as the guy get to his neck. He sucked it and jeonghan can't stop himself anymore and moaned because of the pleasure. Mingyu smirked.

Jeonghan got impatient and snake his hands around mingyu's neck. They look at each others eyes before closing the gap and touch the lips of each other.

~~~£££~

Done I guess?? I don't know anymore! HAHAHAHA