☆4. Kitten Hyung and babybrother's bond☆

Jungkook was currently working now, it was his first day as the new CEO of Jeon corps, things were going fine till now but he recieved a call from Mr.Min unexpectedly, he frowned thinking as to why was his father in law calling him now? but neverthless he spoke...

"Good afternoon uncle Min, I hope everything is alright"

"ahh yes Jungkook we're fine son, I just want to tell you that according to our rituals the newly married couple should have family dinner with their inlaws, so I hope you can join with us tonight"

"sure uncle we will join, I should inform Hyun... I mean... yeah I should inform yoongi about this"

"okay so I will hang up then, make sure
to be on time"

Holy shit... that was close I had almost called him hyung, infront of uncle Jungkook compose yourself and think of your words, I had promised yoongi hyung to act and I can't believe that it was out of my mind, I nearly forgot about his request, I should be more carefull now. After finishing my work it was almost sunset by now, I left my office chamber and headed towards our mansion, where is he ? yoongi hyung he is not in his bedroom, may be I should check other rooms.

yoongi was in kitchen preparing snacks for Jungkook, he wanted to thank him for accepting him, as we all know most of the arrange marraiges based on business deals starts with hatred among couples, so yoongi was really impressed with younger.

Jungkook saw yoongi in the kitchen he was working on the plating, Jungkook decided to surprise him he tiptoed and went to hide behind yoongi and tickled him making yoongi to jolt in surprise....

"yah.... brat what's wrong with you !! I almost had a mini heart attack" yoongi exclaimed gasping in surprise.

"awww..... was my kitten Hyung scared all alone without his husband?" Jungkook asks him with a mischevious smirk plastered over his face teasing his Hyung, making yoongi to raise his eyebrows.

"what did you called me? seriously kook me kitten? do I look like that?" yoongi asked him glaring at the younger boy, hands on his hips.

"No Hyung ! you are exactly the kitten, you know have you heard about hybrids? if they exist I'm damn sure you would have been a perfect cat hybrid haha..." he starts laughing and yoongi places the dishes on the table and held Jungkook by his ears and dragged with him.

"oww... kitten Hyung leave me.... ok I'm sorry yoongi Hyung... oww.. leave my ear please" Jungkook said trying to remove yoongi's grip from his ear and he was successful in that. yoongi started laughing his ass out seeing Jungkooks face and his red ear, he didn't knew when he laughed last time but being with the younger may be after years yoongi had laughed like this and his eyes were almost tearing up, how badly yoongi's life was fucked up judt because of that one mistake and during all these time no one was ther with him.

"Jungkook-ah thankyou so much for coming in my life and being with me, it really means a lot to me but can I ask you something? please Jungkook" yoongi asked him holding Jungkooks hands in his and looking in his eyes, while Jungkook was taken aback with the sudden request from the older.

"Jungkook can you promise me? please kook promise me that you will not leave my side no matter what happens, you might still not know anything about me but you are the only person I have for me in my life, please promise me that you will not leave my side" yoongi asks him and he was almost at the verge of crying he had really gone through bad times in his past, seeing this Jungkook doesn't know how to response but he wiped yoongi's tears and held on his shoulders "Hyung I can promise you that but never try to break my trust on you, I feel like you are hiding many things about you but I will try to be patient with you... just don't break my trust on you that's all I want to say" Jungkook said and hearing these words, yoongi pulled the younger into a sudden tight hug, staining Jungkooks shirt with his tears this was the first time someone has tried to console him, the first person who cared to wipe his tears when he was crying, he was relieved now that he has this person with him.

"Jungkook you don't know how much your words mean to me, I will tell you everything once I come back and by that I mean there won't be anything hidden from you, just please wait for me, can you do that for your kitten Hyung? please" yoongi asks making Jungkook to chuckle at the last line, he was rubbing circles behind yoongi's back to soothe him.

"Hyung I don't know what is making you cry this much, but I swear if someone tried to harm you, I will show them their worst nightmares... please don't cry, you have me now so stop crying it doesnt suit you... after my mom and dad you are the first person beside hobi Hyung who are special to me, the people who I care about so don't worry please, I won't let anyone harm you okay?" Jungkook asks holding yoongi's chin and ruffles his hair.

"yah... don't baby me I'm your hyung not the other way around"

"alright yoongi Hyung I'm your little baby brother but it won't change the fact I will never stop myself from calling you kitten Hyung"

"agrh fuck.... why I'm stuck with this teenager, someone save me" yoongi says sighing making Jungkook to laugh showing his bunny smile and yoongi melts on that.

"Jungkook you are so cute...." he was cut off by Jungkook even before he could speak

"don't you dare to say that ! I'm not cute I don't like being called cute, I'm hot... trust me yoongi Hyung I have still not shown my real self to you, this is how I behave only with my parents and infront of you, others are scared even to talk with me" Jungkook says having a bite of snacks which yoongi had prepared for them earlier.

"really? I don't think so but may be I should wait to see your true personality, so how is it I mean the taste?" yoongi asked him while Jungkook shows him thumbs up in response.

"it's really delicious Hyung, you are so good at cooking can you teach me ? and also by the way uncle Min called me that we have to attend family dinner... as a part of some ritual after marriage" Jungkook said while yoongi stops taking his bite hearing his father's name he was tensed and nervous to face his parents.

"Jungkook I had always dreamed to be a rapper and I have written many songs but my parents never supported me for this, they were against this and without their permission I still gave the audition.... I even got selected, next week I have my flight to America they need us to get trained under some hip hop artists, so I need to leave tomorrow and I really don't how to face them and what to tell them, I'm afraid and lastly please don't be angry on me Jungkook" yoongi said in one breath, Jungkook needed a moment to get and revise what yoongi said just now.

"Hyung this was really a good rap... but next time speak or tell slowly, not every can hear you by the speed of your talking"

"Jungkook I'm not joking please be serious and help me"

"I'm not kidding Hyung, you don't have to worry about this, I will handle every thing just relax and don't you think this was very early of you informing about this to your husband, remember Hyung even if our relationship is not romantically based, you can't change the fact we are still husbands infront of world, you should have told me yesterday itself"

"I'm sorry Jungkook I was afraid to inform you, I thought like my parents even you wouldn't allow me and it was just after our marriage so I didn't knew how you would react" yoongi says placing the dishes on the counter.

"oh... god my kitten Hyung when will you understand, this is your life and nobody can order you to behave or do things what they like, you're grown up twenty four years man Hyung, it should be your decision this is your life, your parents can't tell you or force you to do something, do you understand?" Jungkook explained him how yoongi was wrong to think like that, may be Jungkook was just eighteen but he was mature and different from other boys, thats why people fear him and respected him Jungkooks aura was really intimidating and very dominant one.

End of Chapter

(a/n : will Jungkook stay loyal on his promise even after knowing yoongi's secret? )

please make sure to vote and comment don't be a silent reader.💜