A Very Weird Day

Clementine-Pov 

I wake up in my bed, I am feeling fantastic laying there too. Last night was the time of my life. When I had....you know, with my boyfriend Louis who was currently laying by me in his beautiful sleep nature. His dreads half way covering his face.  I lean ove to kiss his cheek then raised up. "I'm glad AJ cut my leg, I wouldn't have been here if he hadn't." I say to myself softly.

Speaking of AJ my goofball comes in. 'I thought Louis locked that damn door' I think to myself hiding my body from him with the covers. "Clementine, James finally came here to live with us!" Aj says excitedly. "Alright goofball, I'll be out in a sec." I say with a smile. He giggles a bit and closes the door going back outside. 

I sighed when he left. "Whos here?" Louis said waking up and yawned. "James." I say and he gives me a confused look and I sighed. "Walker boy." "oooohh." He said finally realizing who I mean't. "And why is he here?" He asked.                                                                                                      

"Hes going to be staying with us" I say answering his question quickly. He was going to ask another question but I quickly stopped him with a soft kiss on the lips. "We should get dressed." I said and he didn't even say anything just a nod. After he had gotten dressed he helped me get dressed. He brought me my crutches and helped me get up.

Few minutes later I come outside and see the kids of this school surrounding James in awe. He looks so innocent and confused. Even though I kinda want to claw his eyes out for what he did that one time but we managed to forgive him. "Clementine a little help..." James said looking at her. "Alright you joyful puppies give the boy some space." I say with a small laugh. They all backed up away from him. "Hello James, I'm guessing you are here to stay right?" I say with a smile.

Louis-Pov

I don't really like this boy, it feels like he haves this secret relationship with Clementine and its pissing me off. "Yep." James said then looked at Louis. "Someone needs to protect you." He said. "What does that mean?!" I say trying to sound strong, which I am. "Listen boys lets just all get along" Clementine said. 

 I just glared at him and went back inside. Clementine sighed and shook her head. "Violet can you show James around." She asked then went back inside and AJ followed her. I actually went to the music room like I always go. Clementine came in and came to me. "Hey you alright?" She asked. Louis sighed "Do you not love me anymore Clem?" I asked gett her to look at me funny. "What, of course I love you, why wouldn't I not?" Clementine asked with concern in her tone. 

"You are always talking about walker boy and you seemed to get excited when you get to see him." I said. "Louis...do you think I like James?" She asked. Her and Aj looked like they were about to laugh. "Yes and whats so funny?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Pfff hahahaha, Louis, James is gay!!!!" Both her and AJ laughed out. I look at them with shock in my eyes. Clementine fell from laughing to hard that her arms went numb and she couldn't stand up on her own.

"Well this just became a weird day for me." I say going back to play piano. "I still have plentyof more complants now." I joked around then looked at her and Aj. Aj was helping her up and gave her her crutches. She went over and kissed my cheek. "Now just stop being an idiot and come outside." She said then her and AJ lefted. "What a woman." I say to myself and got up walking away from my piano. 

[Giggle]Sorry it was short, I'm on a console that won't allow pics and keeps kickig me off google. Well hope you liked it. Sorry it was corney. GiggleBiggle out.