Chapter 2- The Kiss and A Dare

"Sophie, I need to talk to you. I didn't want to break up. Now that the Neverseen drama is over, can we get back together again. I really like you Sophie, I really do." said Fitz.

"That sounds great, Fitz. I really like you too." Sophie replied, tugging an eyelash. Fitz came closer. They were about to kiss, but suddenly, they were interrupted with someone clearing their throat. "Am I interrupting something?" asked Biana, smiling.

Fitz glared at his little sister. "So, I see you both haven't started so, let's start." said Biana, ignoring his glare. The cheesebursts were good. "Who knew you were such a good cook?" said Sophie to Biana. "Yeah. Even I am surprised at myself." replied Biana. Fitz hadn't stopped glaring at Biana.

"Sophie, while we wait for the others, let's sit outside in the garden." said Fitz. "ALONE." he added as Biana got up. "Okay. Fine. But just so you know I am only doing this for Sophie!" she said.

Fitz led Sophie to a swing. They both sat down. "I am glad we got back together, Sophie. I really missed us." said Fitz. "Me too." Sophie replied. Fitz leaned in and they kissed. Sophie frowned. It didn't feel special. No feeling. "Everything okay?" asked Fitz. "Yes, of course." Sophie said.

"Okay." said Fitz, dissatisfied with her answer. "Just know you can always speak with me." "I know." Sophie replied. Fitz leaned in again, but just as they were about to kiss, an all too familiar voice interrupted them. "Am I interrupting something?" asked Keefe with a smirk on his face and sadness in his eyes.

 "Come on! It's the second time today!" Fitz said as he glared at his best friend, Keefe. "Ok. I am going. Just wanted to let you know that everyone is here and we are waiting." said Keefe."We're coming, Keefe." said Sophie. They followed Keefe to the guest room.

 Biana had done a pretty good job. Fairy lights hung above and sleeping bags on the floor. Biana, Linh and Marella had a look that said spill. They grinned at poor Sophie and their smiles widened as they saw Fitz and Sophie holding hands.

 "So, what do you want to do?" asked Biana. "We could play truth or dare." said Marella with an evil grin, looking at Sophie. "No!" exclaimed Sophie, while at the same time the others all said "Yes!"."I'll go first!" said Biana. "Sophie, truth or dare?" "Dare." said Sophie. "I dare you to...