Marinette

Leah pov(Me)

I snapped my finger and they were all there looking so confused. What are we doing asked Damien, I will get to that in a second I looked and saw everyone there confused I looked at Mari and Damien and saw they were not sitting with each other nonono the only reason am doing this is because I want them to be together I snapped my finger and they were sitting next to each other much better.

Damien pov

I was going to lunch when a blinding light came and zaped us in when I opened my eyes I was at some kind of theater, I looked to my left and right and saw that the justice league and young justice were there after 2 seconds there was another flash and there were other people What are we doing here I said to the woman I will get to that in a second she said. she loked at me and frowned and snapped her finger and I was next to a girl that looked so beautiful(Go check out the first page if you want know what she looks like)

Leah pov (When am talking its going to be bold)

Ok you all might be asking why are we here? and other question let me tell you am not here to hurt you like some of you think,am here to show you guys something alright firs of all am going to reveal identities. When I said this I saw the young justice and justice league panicking, and Marinette is looking at me skeptical. Am going to reveal the identity of multi mouse. When I said that Marinette was panicking.

 Damien: When she said Multi mouse the girl that as sitting next to me was panicking I wonder why?

Marinette: No no this can't  be happening uhhh the one day where I don't stay at home this happens! 

Ok lets get started but before I do you all need to know that you can't put anything up in the internet and don't get mad at them because they didn't tell you this for your safety. Since I could read their mind they all relaxed but they still had excitement but am pretty sure Mari is mad oh well lets get started.

There were gasps all around the place.

Alya: Omg Omg my best friend is Multi mouse!!!!!

Nino: Can't say I didn't except it

Adrien: My princess in Multi mouse 

Alix( Brother): Ahhhhhh That's my sister bitches 

Marin: That's my sis

Damien: Wow she's hot, wait what am I thinking like that but it is so surprising how she is still sane. I looked to my right and saw her she look like a goddesses

Jason: Dang nettie 

Felix: That is my daughter?

Now its time for Lady Bug I said yes, finally there were comments getting thrown but I looked at Adrien I looked so degusted he was thinking this finally I could find out who my lady is and she will be begging me to be with her Disgusting.

And now the moment you all Been waiting for ladybug and her team.

( I know its long but deal with it)

Alya:Omg girl your ladybug said..

Adrien: Princess come he was walking toward her when my inner demon took over

Leah: Stay away from Mari your a jerk a fucking jerk you spineless you don't like Marinette you only like her cause ladybug rejects you Marinette and Lady bug be the same but they aren't that, You belong to no one do you want know who her soulmate is its Damien Wayne. The hire of the Demon and the Great Guardian of the Miraculous that is what the concept of yin and yang is they both will love each other in both of their life and you don't deserve her!

Well that's it its going to be a cliffhanger cause I want to, but anyway what do you think next chapter is how they are going to react to the news and some pics. But I fell so good taking to Adrien that way.

Stay safe my Dolphins~ Leah

Word count~673