Prologue.

In the sweet caress of the night, with the darkness that blanketed the sky, a woman ran as fast as she could.

The woman panted, crouching over a bit to pant heavily, coming to a rest for only a second.

She didn't want to waste time for time was not on her side. She had gotten to the planetarium as fast as she could but she was running with only hope motivating her.

She was sure that the woman she was chasing would be there, and if not, she vowed to scour the earth till she would be able to find the woman she desired immensely.

Ah, Minatozaki Sana, you have found another dream to chase, another wish upon the stars. But will she let you catch her?

Will she be your star in the nights ahead or will she fade away, running away as the morning comes?

This woman that Sana was yearning for in the purest sense. She was stuck in her own madness, her own wishes going to the stars to help her find answers to their predicament.

But would the stars allow them to be lovers as Sana wanted so badly? What is the destiny that the stars have for the two women at hand?

      Sana ripped open the door to the observatory and trudged up the stairs. She had only one intention as to why she came to this place that was miles from Seoul.

Upon entering the big room, Sana's eyes darted every which way, looking, searching for this woman.

And low and behold, to her amazement, she saw her. A faint smile appeared on Sana's face as she slowly crept over.

"I knew I'd find you here." Sana said in a soft voice, just above a whisper. Her eyes gazed upon the sight of Jihyo sitting in her seat, her face lifted to look at the ceiling filled with stars.

"Of course I'd be here. This is where I feel most-."  

      "Safe." Sana cut in and made her way over to Jihyo. Jihyo grew silent as she kept her eyes upon the stars, but she heard Sana settle comfortably in a chair beside her.

Sana averted her attention from Jihyo for a mere second to get a glimpse of the universe above them. She saw the twinkling of the stars, the mass entities of gas that burned above them.

And yet...they weren't real. They were projections on the ceiling because the real stars couldn't be seen tonight. Sana slowly lowered her face, her eyes darting to Jihyo.

The younger woman was still looking up at the ceiling, as if she was lost in the abyss of the universe. But it wasn't real.

But what was real...was the burning desire in Sana's heart. She traveled for miles, running away from responsibilities just to find this woman, just to be with her under the stars.

This woman whom she had come to admire, to adore, to love in the purest sense.

This woman, Park Jihyo, took her to the stars, and she wanted more. Was it wrong for her to risk everything for this woman?

Was it fate for her to do so? Would the stars allow her to fall mindlessly, recklessly and passionately for Jihyo? If not...could she rewrite the stars?

A/N: I was a bit confused and indecisive about who I would write about next. Yes, it's taken me a while because I decided to write two ships at once. But hopefully this will get good reads. Hope you enjoy this story my lovely Sahyo readers! -Drea <3