Pt.21

"She's not at the lookout spot. I...I don't know where she would be." Sana said, starting to panic.

Dahyun held the Japanese woman's hand tightly, trying to calm her down.

"She likes to drink. Why don't we go check a bar?" Chaeyoung said, looking out the passenger window.

"We can't go around checking every bar Chaeyoungie. Is there anywhere else she might be? Think hard senpai." Mina told Sana.

Sana gulped, trying to clear her thoughts. Where would Jihyo be?

Where could she find the woman and know she'd be okay?

Silence overcame the car as they rounded corners and drove quietly. Sana squeezed Dahyun's hand, looking out the window.

Dahyun squeezed back, reassuring the woman that everything would be okay.

Minutes passed and the only thing Sana could see was darkness. Usually what would be in the sky were the stars.

Such pretty things, such bright and alluring balls of gas that brightened the night.

They were just so pretty that one could sit and stare at them.

Sana furrowed her brows as she suddenly thought of something. Where could one do such a thing and do it in the quiet?

"Stop! I know where she is! Mina drive down this road, we're close!" Sana said.

Mina hadn't asked any questions and did as told. She drove and drove, until they had reached their destination.

And with that Sana had jumped out of the car and began running.

        In the sweet caress of the night, with the darkness that blanketed the sky, Sana ran as fast as she could.

The woman panted, crouching over a bit to pant heavily, coming to a rest for only a second.

She didn't want to waste time for time was not on her side. She had gotten to the planetarium as fast as she could but she was running with only hope motivating her.

She was sure that the woman she was chasing would be there, and if not, she vowed to scour the earth till she would be able to find the woman she desired immensely.

Ah, Minatozaki Sana, you have found another dream to chase, another wish upon the stars. But will she let you catch her?

Will she be your star in the nights ahead or will she fade away, running away as the morning comes?

This woman that Sana was yearning for in the purest sense. She was stuck in her own madness, her own wishes going to the stars to help her find answers to their predicament.

But would the stars allow them to be lovers as Sana wanted so badly? What is the destiny that the stars have for the two women at hand?

      Sana ripped open the door to the observatory and trudged up the stairs. She had only one intention as to why she came to this place that was miles from Seoul.

Upon entering the big room, Sana's eyes darted every which way, looking, searching for this woman.

And low and behold, to her amazement, she saw her. A faint smile appeared on Sana's face as she slowly crept over.

"I knew I'd find you here." Sana said in a soft voice, just above a whisper. Her eyes gazed upon the sight of Jihyo sitting in her seat, her face lifted to look at the ceiling filled with stars.

"Of course I'd be here. This is where I feel most-."  

      "Safe." Sana cut in and made her way over to Jihyo.