Dead or Alive?

© Copwrighted. I created this story and do not want you stealing it.

Chapter One:

Emily sat in the back of her family's car, she had no idea where they were going, and they had no intention of telling her.

"Can you turn on the radio, please?" She asked.

"No." Emily's dad replied, he didn't enjoy music and Emily had no idea why.

"C'mon! Please!" Emily whined.

"No Emily!" Her dad yelled.

"I just wan-" he cut Emily off in mid-sentence, and turned his head around to look at her,

"I said n-" he was also cut off, this time not by a person but another veichle...

Everything was chaos. Emily had her hands covering her eyes, she heard the clash of the two cars colliding and the screams of her family and also of the other family.

everything went black...

Emily's eyes fluttered open. where was she? Then it all came back to her.

she was in a car crash. Her dad lost focus on the road when he was yelling at her...

it was her fault that they crashed...

she looked around the car, she was lying on the ceiling, the car had landed upside down, she first spotted her two sisters, neither were breathing Emily bit her lip, told herself to be strong.

she then saw her mother. her sweet, kind, loving mother, who was also not breathing, but bleeding instead.

suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her leg, Emily looked down to where the pain was located and saw a shard of glass wedged into her leg, she gasped.

"E-em-emily!" her dad called to her.she dragged herself over to where he was.

"Yes?" she asked, fighting back tears, her sisiters and her mother were already dead, she didnt want her father to die too!

"I'm sorry...it was my fault." He frowned.

"No, don't say that! it was my fault, I was being whiney!" Emily let a few tears slip.

"Hey Ems?" Emily's dad said.

"Yes?" Emily asked sobbing a little.

"Be a good girl."

he was gone. Emily cried, no one would find them, when the car crashed it crashed off the side of the road and into the forest...

she had to find the nearest town, wherever it may be.

she had to leave her family behind...

A/N: yeah, it's sad... it's going to be a sad story! please vote + comment!