Chapter 2:🍑

3rd Person's POV

Beomgyu came to his house, he was stressed. He took a deep breath before throwing himself on the sofa. On the other hand Hueningkai was sitting with a smirk as he watched Beomgyu.

"Since you're alive, I'm assuming he's no serial killer, rapist, psychopath or even a thief." He said laughing, Beomgyu glared at him while massaging his forehead.

"No, he's the worst of all." Hueningkai was amused by his response.

"So he's a host? Is he a stripper? A male prostitute?!" The younger asked him a series of questions.

"Please Hueningkai, shut up. He's just the worst of all. Most weird! Most flirtatious playboy I've ever met." He crossed his arms.

"Now I really want to meet him." Hueningkai said, it was obvious from his tone that he was really interested. Beomgyu has given up and never argued with him.

"You're going to the party if you want to meet him."

"That's where you plan to introduce him as your boyfriend?."

"Yes, and I don't care."

"And do you really think it will work? With your parents? They can even beat Detective Conan in finding informations and solving some cases, you have to be careful hyung."

"Yeonjun knows what he's going to do."

"But you… you don't know what to do." Hueningkai chuckled.

"I know what I'm going to do brat. You're just annoying."

"For your sake, I hope Uncle and Aunt will fall for your plan and leave you alone. But to be honest hyung, it's a bit dangerous."

"He's not a serial killer, he's not a rapist, he 's not a psychopath and he's not a thief Hyuka."

"I'm not worried about that, hyung. I'm just saying that a lot of things can be happen. You have to be very careful with your plans." Beomgyu stood up and approached Hueningkai then ruffled his hair and smiled.

“You worry a lot, Kai Kamal Huening. Don't worry... think of this as just another business deal I have to deal with. As always, I pull it through. Oh have a little faith for me Hyuka~ "

"Well that's your life, not mine hyung… Don't say I didn't warn you when your Yeonjun made a mistake." Beomgyu scoffed dramatically then placed his hand on his chest.

"He's not my Yeonjun!"

"He's your Yeonjun, because he's your boyfriend now."

"Correction! Fake boyfriend."

"Tss… sure hyung."

🍑🍑🍑

Beomgyu met Yeonjun at the park two days before the party. When he saw his fake boyfriend, he frowned.

Beomgyu seemed depressed to see Yeonjun wearing a pink crop top sweater that matched his pink hair. Yeonjun waved at him causing his crop top to rise and exposing his abs.

"Hey…" his fake boyfriend Beomgyu greeted him.

"I'm not late now~" He said in a flirtatious and mischievous voice.

"That's good." Beomgyu wasn't interested in answering him. He takes the papers out of his bag.

"Here's your copy of the contract by the way." He said then handed them to Yeonjun.

"Thank you baby~" He said when he got it.

"Shall we get going?" Beomgyu raised his keys and nodded, then they headed for his car.