Lab Across the Hall

Hiro has always really loved Y/N, the girl with the lab across from his. They would have conversations with whiteboards from inside them, plus Y/N made silly faces whenever Grandville came into Hiro's lab to 'check on him'. It truly brought a smile on his face when he saw her, because he truly loved her.

When she was leaving for the day, Hiro gained a magical boost of confidence and decided to ask her out.

"Hey Y/N." Calm down, Hiro. You can't get too excited yet. She doesn't even know what's going on.

"Oh, hi Hiro!"

"I was wondering if you would want to go to Noodle Burger with me?"

"As a date?" Hiro's heart stopped. He wasn't sure how to answer, so he just said the most common, popular answer anyone could expect.

"Uh, yeah. Only if you want to, of course." The ending was a bit rushed and his face started to heat up.

"Sure! I would love to! Meet you there at 5!" Y/N said happily, kissing his cheek as she left.

Hiro just stood there in surprise and awe as she left, the only thing keeping him grounded was the fact that he needed to get ready for his date.

My reading teacher just called herself a typo queen and my orchestra teacher (I play the viola) wrote Happy Potter instead of Harry Potter and kept it because it was funny. I swear there are just those few teachers that make your day.

Lol should the next one be about Noodle Burger?

If you have any ideas or requests (or anything else), feel free to leave it in the comments.