1.5 The Tell

Third Person P.O.V

Stiles walked back into his house, as he kicked the air. He screwed up, he screwed up bad. Kaitlin didn't betray him, she just trusted someone that he didn't.

The two of them were both stubborn and loyal... The one thing that Stiles knew was that he had got to win her back. He felt terrible about what he said to her and she felt terrible about ranting at him. But, that's what best friends are for. To be a shoulder to cry on. To be someone you can rant to. To be someone who despite whatever they're going through will listen and be there for you.

Stiles collapsed on top of his bed, leaving his bedroom door swung open. He knew that he had to apologize, but he didn't know how she would make her accept his apology. It can't be forced, it has to be given. He had sat there thinking for a couple of hours, but nothing else came to his mind about how to apologize and win her back.

Mr. Stilinski knocked on his son's bedroom door unaware at what had just happened between him and Kaitlin.

"Hey kiddo." Mr. Stilinski said, and Stiles groaned. He wanted some time to think, some time to gather up ideas to win Kaitlin back. It had only been an hour, and he already seeks her forgiveness. "I got home early from work, so I was hoping we could spend some time together-okay. What what did you do this time?"

Stiles groaned, not willing to face his dad as he sat back into a normal position.

"Why are you always assuming I did something?" Stiles asked.

"Because its usually you." Stilinski deadpans.

"I messed up so bad!" Stiles whined, "I don't know what to do."

Stiles barely made it ten seconds before telling his dad what happened.

"What happened Stiles?" Mr. Stilinski demanded, thinking that his son did a felony. With his son he was never surprised.

"Kaitlin." Stiles whimpered, "I think I ruined our friendship."

"Listen Stiles. Kaitlin's a strong kid." Mr. Stilinski said getting ready to give a life lesson to his kid. "She's smart. She knows that whatever you said, you didn't mean it."

"You're right I didn't mean any of the stuff I said. I regret saying it too. But, how do I- How do I get her back?" Stiles asked.

"I'm pretty sure that it was all a misunderstanding... Don't worry about it." Mr. Stilinski said, his phone rang and he let out a sigh. Another work call. What he didn't know was that this led him to the video store, and it included the threat of the Alpha.

Meanwhile with Melissa and Kaitlin... Melissa was like a mother to Kaitlin, so she always went to her for advice. Well Kaitlin went after her crying fit of course.

"This was not a misunderstanding. I would know, okay? I've heard Stiles be sarcastic all the time." Kaitlin said, "I think he meant it."

"Sweetie, he didn't mean it. You know how much he loves you." Melissa said, "The two of you are like sister and brother. Remember that time where Jackson was being an ass, and Stiles blamed you. The two of you talked it over and the two of you became closer than ever."

"That's different, okay? He got so caught up with the fact that I trusted this one guy-" Kaitlin started.

"What guy?" Melissa asked.

"He's just a friend." Kaitlin said, "And now I feel like he's just keeping things from me."

"Well are you keeping things from him?" Melissa asked.

"Well- There's another thing I wanted to ask you about." Kaitlin said sheepishly.

"Well spill." Melissa said.