New Friends

(y/n): Your Name

(l/n): Last Name

Disclaimer: this is my first story so I'm probably not going to include a part where (Y/N) gambles, due to the fact that it would be very frustrating and I would probably not finish it because I would be stressed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

"ugh" I turned to my side to see what time it was. It was 7:30 in the morning, half an hour until i had to be at my new school. Hyakkaou Private Academy, apparently the president of the student council there is the head of a lot of branch families all with a last name ending in "bami". Anyways, I should probably change into my uniform. I chose to wear thigh-high socks, but only because I don't like shaving and my legs are kinda hairy.

It only takes about 5 minutes to walk to school, so I did.

I arrived at the front gates and stared at the school in awe. I was so excited, I could feel my heart racing.

timeskip to when class starts 

"Alright class, today we have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself." "Hello! My name is (y/n) (l/n)!" "Ok, you may sit over there" and the teacher pointed to the seat next to a girl with long black hair and red eyes. I sat down at my desk and began to wonder why I was so short and able to convince the casino staff that I was 21 just so that I can gamble.

timeskip to lunch - because I am lazy

I sat down at a table in the corner of the cafeteria, took out an apple and started eating.

10 minutes had passed, when suddenly the girl who I sat next to in homeroom and a blondie with her hair tied into pigtails came and sat next to me and said "Hi (y/n)! I'm Yumeko Jabami, and this is Mary Saotome!" "Hello" I said. I was a little surprised since nobody usually talked to me at my old school.

We became quick friends, well Mary wasn't very happy but I guess that's just because she's a tsundere. Anyways, soon enough it was the end of the day. "So I heard that after school the students can gamble, is that true?" I said. I honestly was not going to do any gambling today tho since it was only my first day and I wanted to get used to things first. "Yeah, it is. Yumeko usually spends a lot of time after school gambling, and has put a lot of students in debt." Mary said with a smirk on her face "well that's interesting."

"So (y/n), were you planning on gambling today?" Yumeko asked with a smile. "Not today, but only because I want to get used to everything first." I said. "Awe, what a bummer. Well, your welcome to watch me gamble if you want." She said. 

"Oh my god! Yumeko just put him in a 20 million yen debt!" I said, surprised. I suddenly heard a "Well done" coming from the hallway. Everyone including me turned to see who it was. It was a girl with platinum hair in braided loops, the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, and pretty blue nail polish.

No doubt about it, That was the president

She made eye contact with me, and my heart leaped into my throat

"I would like you to come with me please."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter!

Word count: 572

yes I know, I hate cliffhangers too, but it's late and I have school tomorrow -w-