female!darkiplier x female reader

It was late at night when I saw her again. I was laying down on my bed and i couldn't move any part of my body apart from my eyes. I think it's called sleep paraysis and in other cases people do report seeing things like shadow people or animals but..nothing like her.

She was statuesque and slender. Her arms looked delicate but silmultaneously like she could grasp my neck and break it without batting an eyelid. She had black short hair coiled around her head in curls. Her lips had a slight red tinge to them like lipstick. Strangely of all she had an...aura. Red and blue flashing in the dark. But my god. Her eyes. Those gorgeous hypnotising dark eyes. They stared into my soul as if they could see past my flesh and outer shell and stare deep inside my soul, seeing my fears and hopes and dreams and all my inner thoughts. But tonight was the first time she spoke to me...the first time she touched me.

"Hello darling girl." her voice was like melted dark chocolate being poured across my skin as she strode across the room towards me her steps measured and easy before she knelt down to face me, her lips...oh god they were so close to mine. I could smell her scent. It was a rose cologne I believe. Concealed underneath it was the faintests tinge of smoke and some sort of alcohol? perhaps whiskey. She slid a sharp nail that was laquered black down my cheek as her voice turned to a purr. "My name is Dark. And you're going to be very very useful to me."

I found I was able to move so I eagerly nodded before gasping as those soft lips of hers touched mine. She tasted like the sweetest poison and the bitterest love.

The next morning I woke up. I thought it was a strange dream

until I saw the lipstick on my lips when I looked in the mirror