Just another way of showing his affection

It's another usual after school day of Makoto and Haru.

It's another usual way they walk together every day back and forth from school.

It's another usual atmosphere between them, Haru looks gazing in nothing but Makoto knew what's going on in Haru's mind, as always.

Haru wipes his sweat that begin to travelling down from his forehead.

"It's sure hot today, isn't it Haru?", Makoto broke the silent between them while wipes his own sweat.

" Uh um..", a short kind of agreement escapes the shorter male lips.

Makoto looks at the blue haired boy then smile gently. "Ne Haru, want to stop by that market and buy some popsicle? Wait in front of that shop okay~", said olive haired male as he dash enter the usual small shop and buy the popsicle.

"Haru, here..", Makoto broke the two-in-one popsicle and give one piece to Haru. It's also their usual way of eating the popsicle. Their habit since kid.

" Thanks..", short answer as always. But this doesn't matter since the taller male can see the relieved expression of the blue haired one when eating the popsicle.

"So cold, well at least cool enough before you can enter your tub", said Makoto with chuckle after a mind-reading from Harus expression that followed by a cute frown from the said male.

Walking together always calming for both of them and cooling when the weather as hot as now.

Makoto always know what Haru thinking and vice versa.

He glance at Haru with his usual kind eyes as they walk just to find Haru being cute when eating the ice. Too cute to handle for the taller boy until he want to kiss him.

"Haru...", he said with gentle voice as he hold Haru's hand gently to catch the smaller voice attention, and he know it will works.

" What is it, Makoto?", Haru turn his face to the source of kind voice. Ocean-blue eyes meet the olive-green eyes and the distance growing closer.

Makoto lean closer to Haru and give a sweet kiss for a while to the plump lips of Haru. Makoto close his eyes as he and Haru shared the short sweet moments together.

As he parting their lips and open his eyes, he find his partner become more adorable. Haru's face grow slightly pink with blush in his cheek plus a cute pout.

"Baka Makoto....", Haru continue his walk.

Makoto let out a chuckle while his face beaming with happy smile knowing he just made a surprise for Haru.

_________________________:)_______________________