2.hang out....

-still ink pov-
(Oh and this is a little bit change of the story so yeah)
Nightmare was wearing a little bit light but is like aesthetic clothes
I mean I have a crush on nightmare like 2 months ago and I think he don't like me....me soulless girl can't even feel or love.... But.. Can I fell inlove with nightmare??... (And this is what nightmare clothes look owo and the pic is not mine and the other chaper)

 (And this is what nightmare clothes look owo and the pic is not mine and the other chaper)

It kinda. Cool but...we are like twins but he have already a twin name dream....

-nightmare pov-
... We were quite for a min or more.. I broke the silent said"soo to you wanna so for a walk...like I mean our teams or gang is busy.. "I said " sure it well be great! " She said I was blushing a little but we walk to the park..is not that far form our house..
We saw a bench so we sit down

-4 hours later-

-still nightmare pov-

Is being 4 hours now we just talk and go to the cafe... "Hey nightmare.. " She said"yeah squid? "I said " My name is ink not squid! " She said I just laughed a little so I stop laughing "ok ok ink but yes? To you have a question" I said I saw a little blush on her face...."umm I haven't see you and dream hang out.... And w-well..umm to you like someone? "She said I was blushing so like it's like the color of my original form color well...lets just ignore that...

Hahaha I am not doing good the fucking number thing ..... Never mind

Words:227
See ya in the next chapter but I well still think how to make error jealous because I am makeing error have a crush on ink UwU... Ok so bye little chocolates!!