It's Okay

Ladybug dropped into her room and detrancedformed. Marinette let out a sigh, as she crashed onto her bed. The sun had already set and the stars dimly shone in the night sky.

"Do you think he's okay?" Marinette asked, as she closed eyes.

"He'll be okay," Tikki said, as she ate a chocolate cookie. Marinette let out a grone and laid her head on her shoulder. She was glad it was Friday, because she didn't have any homework and she could sleep. Tap,tap. Tap, tap, tap, tap.

"Tikki, what are you doing?" Marinette asked. Tap, tap, tap, tap.

"Tikki," Marinette grumbled.

"Princess? Princess, can I come in?" someone asked.

"Yeah," Marinette said, as she sat up. Chat was the only one who came to her window. He hopped in.

"Hey, Kit-" she said before she was in golffed in a tight warm hug. She laid her head against his chest, as he buried his face in her hair.

"Kitty?" Marinette asked.

"I thought I lost you," Chat said, as he rocked them back and forth, "I thought I lost you." His voice was weak and shaken. Tears seeped into her hair. She pulled away and cupped his face.

"It's okay. I'm okay," Marinette said.

"I, I," Chat said, "I can't lose you." He pulled her closer. Her eyes watered.

"Please? Please, don't do that again?" Chat asked.

"I won't," Marinette said, as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Marinette said. She didn't mean to hurt him. She didn't want him to give up his powers, especially for her.

"It's not your fault," Chat whispered. He pulled her onto his lap. It was her fault, she should have been there, as Ladybug. They held onto each other, tears dripped down their chins.

A hour passed.

"Chat," Marinette said, her eyes had grown heavy.

"Yes, Princess?" Chat asked.

"It's late," Marinette said, "You need to go home."

"Do I have to?" Chat asked. Marinette mumbled and took in a deep breath. She glanced up at him. His eyes slowly closed then barely opened.

"Yeah, you can," Marinette said, "I don't want you to fall asleep on your way home."

"Thank you," Chat said. Marinette pulled back and Chat let out a grone.

"Come on, Kitty," Marinette said, as she moved over to the pillows and got under the covers. Chat gave her a smile, as he laid next to her and she pulled the covers onto him. He pulled her close. She laid her head on his chest, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.