Chapter 3

I ended the stream, and Tubbo ended his. I was about to leave the call before wilbur spoke. "Tommy? Tubbo? Is there something I should know?" Wilbur asked concerned in his voice as the words left his mouth. I try not to break down in tears. "Yes. It should be something you should know. But...That's up to tommy." Tubbo says answering Wilbur's question.

I didn't want to talk. I stayed silent. The only thing you could hear was my breathing i was trying to control. I had all these bad thoughts of what could happen.

"Tommy. You don't have to tell me now if you don't want to." Wilbur said in a calm soothing voice. "Okay...um yeah, I'll tell you later. Um-Tubbo?" I say trying to get the words out. I get upset at myself for not doing so, I would sometimes make a fist and punch my desk or chair. "Yes?" Tubbo responded.

"Do you-did you want me to come over to-to your place?" I say stuttering, trying to think of what to say. I couldn't remember what he said. "Yes." Tubbo said. "Okay. Do you want me-to like- stay?" Is all i could think. I didn't want to make it more awkward then it already was. "At least two days would be good" tubbo said. He sounded so calm and always. Just happy.

"Alright I-I-I will pack a bag. And head over there. But what about your parents with my 'sudden' arrival?" I agreed to him then proceeding to ask him a question. His parents were great. Tubbo was like a little brother to me. And his parents are so nice to me. If only I could live there. "There not going to be home in a couple days. They went out to have some time together and my sister is staying at her friends for the week. So its just me." Tubbo said, snapping me back into reality. "Alright I-I'll get ready and head to your place before I get caught not streaming." I say a bit quick. "Not streaming?" Wilbur asked confused. I forgot he was still in the call. "Umm..yeah uh. I'll explain everything later to you wilbur. I should get going now." I say thinking as I was talking, to find the right words.

"Oh. Okay. I should..um be going as well. Got to leave the office soon anyway." Wilbur said, letting out a little chuckle at the end. "Bye!" Tubbo said. I could just see his smile and him waving as if we can see him. And wilbur probably saw the same image i did. Or maybe he was thinking of different things. Like how im not telling him. Or how awful i am. I tried to push the thoughts away. "Bye tubbo! Bye tommy! I'll talk to you guys later. Stay safe!" Wilbur said snapping me back in to reality, away from my thoughts. "Bye Wilbur." I say trying to sound happy. He left the call, and It then was me and tubbo left.

"Go pack the bag and then get over here. I don't want you to get hurt." Tubbo said. I could hear the sadness in his voice even though he tried to cover it with a serious like tone. "Alright. Goodbye." I say knowing there is no way in hell that I can get out of this. If i wasn't coming over Tubbo would have came over here to drag me. "Bye tommy see you in a while!" Tubbo said again sounding so happy. I didn't understand how he could just sound so happy all the time. I left the call. I took a deep breath. I had to go before fartherinnit came.

____----___----____----___---

Thank you all again for reading this and voting. I was so suprised by people actually reading this. And sorry it took a while. Ive been working on film projects recently.

You all are pog.

You all are kind

You all are smart

And most importantly...

You all are Amazingly beautiful people whether you like the same sex, or your a different skin tone from others, or if you are in a different region. You are an amazing beautiful person.

Have a great day and or night.

Because the internet has ruined me.