Chapter Forty Four- The Truth About Forever.

Songs for the chapter:

Break even-The Script

Shouldn't come back-Demi Lovato

Breathe me-Sia

Last kiss-Taylor Swift

---

-KEITH'S POV-

-"look at me, baby look at me." I whispered to her cupping her face with my hands. She finally looked up at me and I saw her freezing and shivering in pain and disbelief. The cold air was singing around us, silence eating our surrounding leaving the sigh of her past shooting air out of her mouth with each breathe she exhales.

-"I.. I l-love you." Her voice cracked, taking me completely by surprise. For some moments I thought I will never be able to hear these words coming out of her mouth again. I expected to hear everything, everything except this little phrase.

-"Fuck, Tess I'm crazy about you." I truthfully told her pressing my forehead against hers. My fingers were brushing her soft wet cheeks as I saw the mascara running down her face. She looked beautiful, despite everything. Despite her puffy eyes and her messy eyes. She looked so beautiful and every part of me hoped she knew that.

-"No you're not you don't love me no one does!!" She screamed pushing me back, I almost tripped and fell down but I didn't. She was not crying. She was weeping and weeping is so much worse than crying. It takes your whole damn body to weep and probably, when you finish, you would feel like there's no bone left in you.

-"Tess please, calm down." I pleaded. I couldn't stand seeing her like that. She was angry at me, so angry. And the shame that was strangling me was slowly becoming too much for me to handle. I felt ashamed for what I have done, I didn't want her to see any of what happened. I didn't.

-"Leave me alone." She told me, she was still crying.

-"You know I would never do that, baby." I said hoping that the word would help me.

-"Too bad you already did." She almost whispered and my heart fell to the ground. "And stop calling me that!" She yelled again.

-"Come on, you know I won't let you here. Please, please trust me." I pleaded. I wanted her to give in. I wanted to take her away from here, and comfort her and play with her hair until she falls asleep. I wanted to hold her in my arms all night and make her forget about the rest of the world. I knew, even if she hated me then, I knew that she was always going to hold on to me a little bit tighter and I was going to do the exact same, no matter how many times she was going to push me away, I could still find a way back to her. I believed that this crying girl who was standing in front of me, loved me.

And above of all, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my days loving her .

-"Take me away. Just take me away from here." She sobbed.

-"lets's go ba-Tessa" I told her trying to ignore the pain in my chest. She stood up and walked with me by her side to the street where we waited for a taxi to take us to what I used to call home.

...

-"What.. What am I doing here?" She woke up. I was sitting on the edge of the bed right next to her, watching her sleeping. It was almost three in the morning but I didn't care. She fell asleep during the ride here. The innocence showed on her sleeping face and her soft breathing made the world seem to stand still. She was confused, I could see it in her eyes.

-"You fell asleep so I brought you here." I told her, trying to ease her a bit. It didn't work.

-"This is not my room." She stated. Well obviously, that was a bit too big for a hotel room.