Chapter 3

On Monday morning, I got up, had breakfast and walked to school. When I got there, it was the usual routine, the bullies started bullying me again. I just stood there in silence. I was standing in the sun and all of a sudden there people behind me, I could tell because I could see shadows behind me. The bullies saw them and still kept bullying me. "Hey, stop bullying this girl. Can't you see she's almost crying?" Said someone with a gorgeous British accent. The bullies walked away. I looked up and there were five gorgeous guys staring back at me. "One Direction are in my school. Omg Omg Omg." I thought to myself. "Thankyou so much for standing up for me." I said and looked up at them. "No worries, love." They said in their gorgeous accents. "What are you guys doing here at my school?" I asked happily. "We're here to be your substitute teachers." They answered.

The bell rang so we went back to class. The teacher introduced us to One Direction. The lads introduced themselves one by one. They saw me and smiled at me so I smiled back at them and blushed. After class it was home time. "You guys did an amazing job at teaching us." I said as I blushed. "Aww Thankyou beauty." They said. They knew how to make me blush no matter what they were doing. "Where are you headed now?" I asked them curiously. "Well, we are spending a few months in Queensland so we can walk you home." Liam said. "You guys are such gentlemen." I said as we started walking to my house. "Can we have some food as soon as we get to your house Libby?" Niall asked. "No, I'm gonna make you all starve. I said sarcastically. 'Of course we can." I said with a smile. All of a sudden Louis started singing "Na Na Na" so we all sang along.

We got to my house and made ourselves some peanut butter sandwiches. Niall had half finished his by the time I had a mouthful. "God boy, slow down. You'll give yourself heart burn." I said as he gulped down the last bite of his sandwich. The other guys just laughed and Louis said, "He's always like that." After we ate our afternoon snacks, we decided to sit outside. I started jumping on the trampoline while the guys and I just talked.

"Ow!" I yelled after I fell off the trampoline and hit my head.