「13」

-the next day-

Hoseok's POV

"hyung i'll go now" Wooyoung said emotionlessly and i nodded. i watch him close the door and took out my phone. "hello? Taehyung?" i asked as i put my phone beside my ear. "yeah?" he answered. "is the class starting?" "not yet why?" he said confusedly. "you know San right?" "of course" "Rachel?" "duh she's my best friend" i told him everything. "so you want me to ***?"

Wooyoung's POV

i started walking to the school and found San together with Zahra. she looked as if she was having so much fun. it broke my heart and some tears dropped down. Zahra saw me and waved at me while pushing away San. i quickly wiped my tears and plastered a fake smile. she came to me and hugged me.

"hey Wooyoung!!" her voice just cheered me up. "hey Zahra" i said. "were you crying? why did you wipe your eyes?" she asked me innocently. "oh it's nothing some sand went in my eyes" i lied, feeling guilty that i blurt it out without thinking. "okay then" "hey you can't push your boyfriend away!" San came and i just wanted to burst into tears after hearing the word 'boyfriend'.

"no you're not my boyfriend Wooyoung's better than you" Zahra said and i fake chuckled. "cmon Wooyoung lets leave San" she held my hand and ran to our university. my face was red as she was holding my hand. "um Zahra you can let go..." i was excited she held my hand but since she and San are dating i cant force them to break up. i mean who am i? their mum?

"what happened?" she could already know by my tone. "im just not in the mood sorry" i scratched the back of my head. "its fine, if you have anything just tell me yea? dont keep secrets from me!" she gave me the sweetest hug and i almost died there. "yea i won't i promise" sorry Zahra i dont mean to lie.. she smiled and went to class. 

"Zahraaa!" i heard a panting voice and saw San. "sup dude" i said. "suppp" he answered while still huffing. "how is that girl so fast she don't even exercise damn see ya Woo" "see ya in class DON'T SKIP!" i shouted as he ran away. he just gave an ok sign and i sighed heavily. then i felt a hand swung on my shoulder. 

"hey Wooyounggg" i looked to the side and saw Taehyung. "aye what do you need?" "nah just wondering if you could hangout with us later?" he asked and i raised my eyebrows. "for what?" "cmonn you haven't been hanging out with us lately" "who'll go?" he thought for a while. "me, Hoseok, Changbin and some others" i stared at him. "you're really suspiscious for a moment" "please" he begged.

"okay okay fine" he immediately jumped up like a kid. "LETZ GOOOO"

(omg guys this one was really late sorryy)